FOUR

At Kim house...

TzuYu directly went to her room after coming back from school while DaHyun and ChaeYoung went to their rooms with Momo as they were comfortable with her now.

"JeongYeon Unnie, I'm back, did you saw zombies?" She said as she opened the door.

"Un-hu, I was inside the r-room as you said earlier."

"That's like my good Unnie." TzuYu patted her head.

"Yu Ju...someone gave me fruits but I didn't touch them."

"Who was that?"

"She was a lady in gray dress." JeongYeon said thinking deeply.

"gray dress?" She asked giggling. JeongYeon nodded.

"Okay, don't worry, you can eat those fruits." She said ruffling JeongYeon's hair. JeongYeon beamed and grabbed the fruits from the plate. TzuYu just shook her head seeing her unnie behaving like a kid. She put her bag on the study table.

______________________________________

In DubuChaeng's room...

"DaHyun-ah, why TzuYu is so stubborn?"

"Momoring, it's not like that. TzuYu is not like this always." DaHyun said.

"Yes, she is always like that." ChaeYoung said still playing in her phone.

"Yah chaeng, we are talking about her rude behaviour."

"Oh that. Mianhae Unnie. TzuYu is not like that always." ChaeYoung said little bowing. They all knew that TzuYu was so protective for her sisters especially for JeongYeon.

"Yeah. That's what I'm saying." DaHyun said taking a bite of her snacks that was ricecakes, her favorite.

"But DaHyun-ah, can't you see your sister being so rude to me, to everyone?" Momo said pouting.

"Yes. I can see and I know why she's doing this." DaHyun said nodded.

"Why?"

"Because your sister...umpff" DaHyun covered ChaeYoung's mouth before she could spill something out.

"Nothing. She's just saying that your sister is not rude with you so you're lucky." DaHyun said with a glare to chaeng.

"Who said NaYeon Unnie is not rude with me, huh?" Momo said rolling her eyes.

"It's okay Momoring, TzuYu is dealing with some problems. Don't mind her words please." ChaeYoung said putting her phone aside.

"Okay, I understand. Everyone has some problem but..."

"You should try to be friend with her. She will be sweet to you." She said with a smile. Momo nodded and then opened her mouth again.

"Why her name is different? It doesn't seem Korean." She asked again.

"Because she's Taiwanese. She's our foster sister." DaHyun said and Momo made a 'o' face.

"I didn't know. Sorry for saying anything wrong." Momo said little bit flinching. 'I shouldn't have said those things. Okay, so I should talk to her first.'

"Okay I'll try to be a good friend to her." Momo said and stood up from their bed. She walked out the room after waving at them.

Momo knocked the door of TzuYu's room. No one opened. But the door was not locked so Momo entered in the room. She saw JeongYeon clicking picture of her and her stuffed bunny.

"Hello! JeongYeon?"

"Are you a z-zombie? Please don't eat me. I don't wanna die this soon." JeongYeon said with worried face but giggled after that.