ONE HUNDRED & EIGHT

"Maybe we won't be together ever again but I'll always be with you. I'll always love you. When you said you are not into guys, I was hurt, very hurt but now I'm fine. Being your bestfriend is fine as long as you won't leave me. My joonie, saranghae." NamJoon turned off the audio and looked down.

He regretted opening the audio in Jin's phone. He regreted using his phone without his permission.

He placed the phone back on table and waited for SeokJin to come who went to buy their lunch.

After a while, he was back with their lunch. He placed it on the table near the couch and looked at NamJoon who was busy in his thoughts.

"Joonie, aren't you hungry?" SeokJin called him. NamJoon snapped out of his thoughts and looked at him.

"Come on. It's getting cold."

"Why don't you just marry someone?" NamJoon asked out of blue.

"What do you mean?" Jin looked at him frowning.

"I mean that way we can eat home made food." NamJoon laughed on his own words.

"Then you do it. I don't want to." He said scoffing.

"Why don't you want to? You have someone else in your mind?" NamJoon asked as he took his place on the couch.

"Yes, I have someone and that someone is not intrested in me." Jin let out with a big sigh. NamJoon just nodded and they ate silently.

"Wanna go for a drink?" NamJoon asked after they finished their lunch.

"No, I have some work at home. Next time." Jin said cleaning the table. He nodded and they went back to their works.

______________________________________

The car was stopped with a tart voice by the impact of the sudden break. The driver and the passenger held their chest in relief. The driver clenched his jaw and got off from the car with anger running in his blood.

"Where the hell you were goi...Hyung?" He quickly kneeled in front of the drunk mess man who was not in his right mind that where he was going in the middle of the road.

"Hyung, you okay? Hey?" He tapped his cheeks to make him look at him but the drunken mess was just groaning.

"I'm sorry." He blured out. His head was spinning.

"Hyung, it's okay. Come with me." He supported the man looping his arm around his nape. He carried him inside the car and made him lay down on the back seat.

"Who is he Oppa?"

"He's my friend jen." He said and went back to the driver seat. He massaged his forehead thinking how he should help his Hyung.

"What's his name?" She asked again looking at the man on the back seat.

"He's NamJoon, Jin and TaeHyung's friend." He said and she jumped on her seat.

"You said TaeHyung? My TaeHyung?" She asked shaking his body. He whined and slapped her hands.

"Let me think whom should I call." He said checking his contact list.

"Let's take him to our house and call TaeHyung. He will come to pick him." She said excitedly.

"Good idea. We should take him home first." J-Hope said and called someone rightaway. He gave his address to the person and then drove away to his house.

He placed NamJoon on the couch and then looked at her sister.

"Bring me a towel and water." He said and she quickly went in kitchen. She was too excited to meet TaeHyung today. She came back quickly with the things he said.

J-Hope was about to wipe NamJoon's mouth, his phone buzzed. He fished out and wanted to answer but he thought to clean him first.

"You can answer it. I'll do this." She said grabbing the towel from his hand.

She was really excited that she didn't mind to do anything she could do today. J-Hope nodded and answer the call. He went soemewhere far to talk because NamJoon kept talking in his sleep.

"I won't let you go." NamJoon mumbled. She didn't mind and wiped his face.

"I really love you Jinnie." He mumbled again and this time she scoffed.

"Jinnie? You're mistaken Oppa." She chuckled.

"Jinnie I want you only." He mumbled again making her frown.

"Are you out of your mind." She said leaning down.

"You look really handsome but TaeHyung is better than you." She whispered trailing her fingers on her face.

"JEN..." J-Hope shouted from behind. She quickly got up from the floor.

J-Hope fixed NamJoon on the couch while waiting for someone to pick him up.

The doorbell soon rang. He was about to get up but his sister went before him. He shook his head and followed her.

She opened the door hoping it was TaeHyung but she frowned. Then that guy looked at her confusedly.

"Hello, where is he?" He asked but she was just staring him.

"I know I'm handsome but I need to see him."

"SeokJin Hyung come inside." J-Hope approached him and he shoved the girl in front of him and went inside.

Jin shook his head looking at NamJoon who was totally drunk. He carried him supporting him on his shoulder.

"Jinnie, I'm sorry." He mumbled again.

"Okay, I forgave you but I don't know why are you saying sorry for." Jin said caressing his cheek.

"Let me help you." J-Hope offered help and they carried him toward SeokJin's car. He thanked him and drove away.

J-Hope was about to go in but he saw a familiar figure coming toward him.

"I thought you forgot." J-Hope said rubbing his arms.

"How can I forget about her birthday?" Lisa said and pulled him inside the house.

"Happy birthday." Lisa shouted as she opened the door.

"I thought you forgot lili." She said pouting.

"It's never gonna happen." She said hugging her.

They arranged the table for the cake and it was time to cut the cake. She wished and blew the candlelight.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. happy birthday loser..." Lisa punched J-Hope when he called her loser. She cut the cake but only Lisa tasted it.

"Where is mine, jen?" J-Hope pouted.

"You don't love me Oppa." She said and stuck out her tongue. He frowned.

"Saranghae." Lisa said and hugged her.

"Nado saranghae." She said kissing her cheek.

"I want that too." J-Hope said with his ducky lips. Though he and Lisa had broke up already, they were still close friends. Lisa slapped his lips and stuck out her tongue.

"Where should I go then?" He said crossing his arms.

"To MIn YoonGi." They said in unison. He groaned.

"Kim Jennie, Monaban Lisa, Hyung doesn't love me in that way and I'm saying this for the last time." He whined and went inside his room stomping his feet.

To be continued...

Told you already that JEN is Kim Jennie😂

Don't forget to vote...

  👇