FIFTY ONE

TzuYu's pov

I went inside the room while calling Unnie. She was sleeping peacefully while the comforter was on floor. I picked it and covered her. I checked her medicines if she took it or not. It was fine.

I put my bag on the study table and went to the closet, picking any comfortable dress and then I went to take shower.

I came out after taking shower and Unnie was still sleeping. I woke her up because it was almost dinner time.

"I don't want to eat anything." She said covering her face with the blanket.

"It's okay. I won't eat, too. Let's sleep for now." I said and lay down beside her. I knew her her next move so I pretended to sleep. And as I hod expected, she got up from the bed and pulled me out of the bed.

"You need to eat. Come on Yu Ju." She said pulling me. I got up and pulled her with me outside of the room smirking.

"You need to eat too, Appa." I giggled seeing her pouting.

We still had time for dinner. ChaeYoung was watching TV in the living room while DaHyun Unnie was busy with her phone. It was exact opposite today.

"Good evening." TaecYeon Oppa said behind me. I turned to him and just nodded instead of any answer. He sat on the couch scrolling on his phone. I looked at JeongYeon Unnie who was sitting on the chair waiting for dinner. I went to her.

"Are you hungry Unnie?" I asked but she shook her head and rested it on the table. I sat beside her and patted her head.

"Yu Ju, I want to m-make abs." She said pouting.

"Why so sudden? You need to eat well."

"I'll eat well but I want abs too."

"Someone teased my Unnie, huh?"

"No one but I want to be s-stronger."

"But you're stronger than us. You don't need that."

"I want it. I WANT IT."

"Okay okay fine. I got it. Let me think." I said shaking my head. Then I got someone in my mind.

"I'll ask Momoring about it. She can help you." I said and we bumped our fists.

"Seems like you guys are already hungry." Mrs Kim said while fixing her dress.

"Aunty...I mean mom you're going s-somewhere?" JeongYeon Unnie asked. I looked at her. 'She just called her mom?'

"Yes sweetie. Take care you all." She said and sat beside me. We looked at each other then to her and she noticed.

"Oh, I'm waiting for their dad." She said watching her wristwatch. We nodded and rested our head on the dining table tapping it randomly.

"Can I join you guys?" Mrs Kim asked and rested her head too while tapping the table randomly. We smiled and made a beat with her.

DaHyun Unnie noticed and she joined us too while ChaeYoung was talking with someone on her phone. JeongYeon Unnie made a mistake and we all laughed at her. We were drumming differently while JeongYeon Unnie was just slaming the table. Seems like she was an expert drummer.

TaecYeon Oppa frowned at us then giggled. He clicked some picture of us. Momo came downstairs hearing our noise. She was confused at the same time. She started making our videos while we posed crazily.

NaYeon Unnie just entered with Tae Oppa in the mansion and shot us a confuse look.

"Mom, dad is waiting for you." NaYeon Unnie said and Mrs Kim grabbed her bag. She ruffled JeongYeon Unnie's hair and bid her goodbye.

After few minutes, the maid served our food and we started dig in. I glanced at Unnie because she became too focused on the food. Maybe she was too hungry.

"Momoring I want to ask you a favour." I said but JeongYeon Unnie grabbed my hand under the table. I looked at her.

"Not now. I don't want to tell anyone." She whispered so I looked at momo mouthing 'nothing'. She nodded and went back to her eating. Then ChaeYoung came and sat across me.

"Who was that?" JeongYeon Unnie smirked.

"Just a school friend Unnie." She defended and started dig in in her food. We ate, talked about random things, and teased Tae Oppa that was in our daily routine. After finishing our dinner, we all went in our rooms. I went in my room with JeongYeon Unnie.

"After so many years, I'm gonna sleep in my Unnies lap." I said resting my head in her lap.

"You should have t-told me before. I missed my kid too." She said caressing my hair. I closed my heavy eyes enjoying the moment. But it was disturbed when my phone rang. I answered it quickly without looking at.

"What you wanted to say?" Momo asked.

"Aah, it's nothing important. I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Okay, so you're not coming?" She asked and I got up from the bed asking Unnie's permission to go out. She nodded and I went out of the room.

"You want me there?" I walked toward her room while smirking.

"No, good night." She giggled.

"I'm here." I said as I opened the door. I flinched and quickly closed my eyes. She threw a pillow on my face.

"Why didn't you knock you yoda." She said wearing her top.

"You should have told me you're changing and it's not a big deal." I said entering in the room and closed it behind.

"You saw me naked." She said punching my shoulder.

"Yah, calm down. I didn't see it clearly." I giggled grabbing her hands.

"You wanna die..." She pushed me on the bed sitting on my stomach.

"Momo-ya, relax baby. I'm sorry." I said giggling. She stopped but I was wrong for a moment and she started hitting me with the pillow.

"Okay sorry. I'm sorry. I won't do that again." I said controlling my laugh. We both were panting, she laid on my top to rest and catch her breath.

"I was here to say good night but..." I said smirking after clearing my throat.

"Okay good night to you too. Now go." She said pulling me out of the bed.

"You're boring Momoring." I whined and peck on her forehead caressing her cheeks.

She kissed my chin slowly licking it upward. I flinched when she wrapped her arms around my nape. I looked down at her who was smirking and then she pushed me outside of the room. Yes, outside of the room. I sighed and went back in my room.

Unnie was sleeping. I lay down beside her and covered us with the blanket. I combed her hair gently like a little kid. Soon I closed my eyes drifting to sleep.

To be continued...

If you liked it then kindly let me know by clicking the star here.

  👇