FIFTEEN

JiHyo's pov

I was feeling dizzy after our lunch but I didn't say him about this. My head was spinning like hell. I groaned silently without being noticed by him.

"Here we go." He said as we were at his house. He opened the door for me like a gentleman and offered his hand that I accepted. I mouthed a 'Thank you' to him.

"I think NaYeon still does't know that you're my girlfriend." He said making me look at him with confusion. 'Why not yet?' He noticed my questionable face.

"We forget to tell her and she forget to ask us. Not my fault."

"We?"

"Nae, Momoring knew about you from the start." He said with a smirk.

"Let's go?" He said and we entered in the house. Just when I entered in the house, I felt dizzy again and fell on the floor.

"JiHyo-ya...JiHyo-ya...open your eyes." I could hear his voice before everything became black.

______________________________________

I opened my eyes and saw NaYeon scrolling on her phone sitting beside me while her hand was holding my hand.

"Unnie?" I said trying to sit up.

"Yah, Ji, were you drunk or what?" She asked as she checked my forehead.

"Drunk? As far I remember, we didn't order alcohol." I said sitting properly.

"So? What happened to you? You fell down like water."

"I don't know. I was feeling little dizzy." I said.

"Was it the over dose of his love, huh?" She smirked and I pinched her hand.

"Aouch, but seriously. He is so worried. I'll call him in." She said and left. I monitored the room it was not NaYeon's. Just then someone opened the door.

"What happened to you? You look so weak." TaeHyung said coming to me.

"I don't know, I was just feeling little dizzy and then..." He hugged me.

"Take care of yourself. You know how worried I was?" He said in worried tone. I hugged him back.

"Don't worry, Mr Kim. I'll take care of myself." I patted his back.

"You have to or I'll give you so many injections." He giggled and broke the hug.

"Yah, I'm scared." I giggled along with him.

"I have some works. Call me or anyone if you need something. Rest now." He kissed my forehead. I nodded and he left the room after that.

______________________________________

TzuYu's pov

"Moguri, can you give me Sana Unnie's number?"

"Why?"

"I want to talk to her about something."

"Okay, I'll forward her number." She said turning on her phone.

"Kids, dinner is ready." Mr Kim shouted. 'Why he is calling us instead of his wife?' I and Momo was checking our notes for school because we were bored.

"Let's go." Momo said and we went downstairs.

"Your Appa made the dinner today?" I asked her when I saw Mr Kim wearing an apron.

"Yes, Appa is a great cook, too. I'm foodie just because of him." She said looking at the food on the table.

"You're not foodie, you just can't see wasting of food." I hugged her from back.

"Yah, Appa will kill me."

"Is that so?" I kissed her cheek. She pinched my arm and broke the hug when Mr Kim came out from the kitchen.

"Why you all are staring Momo and TzuYu? Sit down now." Mr Kim said looking behind us and we looked back. NaYeon, JeongYeon, DaHyun Unnie and ChaeYoung were looking at us.

"Mind if we join you both?" NaYeon Unnie said after clearing her throat. Momo rolled her eyes and pulled me with her to sit. I sat beside Momo, DaHyun Unnie sat beside ChaeYoung and NaYeon Unnie sat beside JeongYeon Unnie. For my strange, JeongYeon Unnie was comfortable with NaYeon Unnie. Maybe I was mistaken this afternoon. It was good for both.

"This kid is grown up, huh?" DaHyun Unnie said looking at me with a smirk plastered on her face.

"What do you mean DaHyun-Shi?" Mr Kim asked.

"I mean she's so responsible now like JeongYeon Unnie." DaHyun Unnie said and with that NaYeon and JeongYeon Unnie chocked. I gave her water.

"JeongYeon is not like her." NaYeon Unnie said.

"She's more than TzuYu, right?" Mr Kim said and they both again chocked. 'What's with them?' They all were looking at me and Momo with a smirk while NaYeon Unnie was pouting looking at JeongYeon Unnie.

"Where is mom?" TaeHyung Oppa said sitting beside Momo.

"She's visiting her old friend. You dropped JiHyo?" Mr Kim said. Oppa nodded with a smile.

"I want to know more about her and her family background."

"Dad, don't worry. I and NaYeon are friends with her for like 2 years."

"I know but I have never met your and NaYeon's friends in person."

"That's because you are always busy with your work, Dad. I can understand. Let's make it someday." TaeHyung Oppa said and signalled me to pass the salt to him and I did.

I met their friend JiHyo today. She was stranger for us but still we talked without getting awkward. She was also foodie just like Momoring.

I looked at Momo who was munching her food then I looked at everyone and they were eating silently. I looked back at her and held her hand under the table. She gasped like she just saw a ghost. She looked at me and tried to free her hand but I shook my head. She looked around and then back to me and in a quicke pace, she kissed my cheek leavimg me dumbfounded. She then kicked me under the table and I let go of her hand. She gave me an evil smile with a smirk. I looked away and found ChaeYoung was smirking at us as well. I sighed and went back to my eating.

After finishing our dinner, the maid cleaned the table and we were in the living room watching TV. Unnie was resting in my lap while her legs where on Momo's thighs. It was like she was our baby. DaHyun Unnie was talking to Mr Kim about something while ChaeYoung was busy with NaYeon Unnie. I looked down at Unnie who was blinking her eyes from the screen. She was really sleepy. I looked back to Momo and she looked at me at the same time.

"Where's my dessert?" I whispered in her ear so that no one could hear us.

"What?" She whispered back with a pouting.

"I wanted to eat you." I said giggling.

"Then eat me. I won't mind." She smirked.

"Just wait and watch." I whispered again and she just gulped looking away.

To be continued...

If you liked it, kindly let me know by clicking the star here

  👇