SIXTY NINE

NaYeon changed her clothes into the same hoodie that she wore that day when JeongYeon left her. That hoodie was like a treasure to her because it was JeongYeon's.

She wore the hoodie with ripped blue jeans and her favorite shoes. She was still wearing the ring that JeongYeon gifted her on her birthday. She checked herself in the morror then went opened the door and TaeHyung was already waiting for her.

"Tch. Tch. You girls and your make up." He shook his head.

"I'll tell JiHyo." She said pouting. He galred before pulling her outside of the room. He informed TaecYeon that they were going to visit JeongYeon so that he could take care of Momo.

They arrived to the hospital. NaYeon panicked and looked at him. He gave her a small smile and walked ahead holding her hand.

"Oppa, why hospital?" She asked. TaeHyung took a deep breath before explaining her everything. She looked at him with a blank expression.

"Hey, she's fine now. She'll be discharged soon." He said making her feel better.

They were currently in front of the door of JeongYeon's ward. NaYeon held TaeHyung's hand in nervousness. He looked at her and signalled her to knock the door. She breathed deeply and knocked the door.

"Eh? This is what you call knocking? You just caressed the door." He chuckled and knocked the door.

"Oppa, what if she would be sleeping?" She said and flinching when TaeHyung glared at her.

"You were the one who pulled me here saying I want to see her and now..." He got cut off when TzuYu opened the door. She gave TaeHyung a confuse look before turning to the girl beside him. She gasped and smiled quickly.

"Unnie, I missed you so much." TzuYu said pulling her in a hug. NaYeon giggled and hugged her back.

"I missed my yoda too." NaYeon said breaking the hug.

"Why are you here all of sudden? To meet Unnie?" She asked. NaYeon happily nodded and entered inside the room just to see a sleeping JeongYeon with badage on her head and her baby hair was a little bit messy.

"But she's sleeping. You'll have to wait for morning." TzuYu said patting her shoulder.

"TzuYu-ah, can I stay here with her? Please." NaYeon requested with her puppy eyes. TzuYu looked at TaeHyung and they both giggled before TzuYu nodded. NaYeon jumped in excitement and hugged her tightly.

"Unnie, I can't breathe."

"Oops, sorry." She broke the hug and went to sit beside JeongYeon on the bed who was sleeping peacefully like a kid.

"Hey, where you guys gonna sleep then?" NaYeon asked TzuYu and TaeHyung.

"I'll go back to the Hyung's house. TzuYu, you can come with me. It's not far."

"But Oppa..."

"Oh, come on. We'll do an alien party there. You can come here whenever you want." He said giggling. TzuYu sighed looking at her Unnies and then agreed with TaeHyung.

She kissed JeongYeon's forehead and caressed her baby hair.

"I'll come early. If she will stir in sleep, just pat her like a kid." She said to NaYeon who just nodded.

TzuYu then left with TaeHyung to TaecYeon's house unaware that Momo was there too.

After they left, NaYeon closed the door and went to JeongYeon. She removed her shoes and laid beside JeongYeon.

She wanted to cherish her every moment with her. She combed her hair with her finger and caressed her cheeks smiling like an idiot.

She was with the person she was dying to see. But for her dismay, her touch made JeongYeon wake up from her dreamland.

JeongYeon moved a little and opened her eyes just to meet the eyes of her bunny, her wifey, the girl she missed so much. She smiled and wrapped her arm around NaYeon's waist.

"I miss you bunny. Hope you're doing well." JeongYeon mumbled pulling her closer.

"Are you dreaming jeong?" NaYeon asked caressing her cheek softly. JeongYeon nodded and closed her eyes. JeongYeon thought she was dreaming and chosed to sleep back.

NaYeon moved close to her and pecked her forehead. JeongYeon felt the warmth of her lips on her forehead. She exclaimed and opened her eyes. She widened her eyes and pushed NaYeon back that caused her to fell on the floor.

"Ouch, why did you do that?" NaYeon whined holding her arm that was hurt.

"You're real?" JeongYeon exclaimed rubbing her eyes. She then helped her to get up from the floor.

"Yeah, I'm real. You think I was a ghost?" She asked chuckling. JeongYeon shook her head and pinched NaYeon's arm.

"Ouch, yah...pinch yours." She whined rubbing her arm.

"What are you doing here?" JeongYeon bluntly asked.

"I'm here only to see you." NaYeon said and went close to her cupping her cheeks.

"You again hurt yourself. Jeong, you're making me worried" She said hugging her. JeongYeon didn't move for a minute. She was still processing it in her mind.

She was happy to see NaYeon after a long time. She wanted to hid her in her embrace and never let her go but then again, her mind changed. She pushed NaYeon back that caused her to whine.

"Leave me alone."

"Jeong..."

"I said leave me alone. Why are you here? Go back."

"Jeong listen..."

"I don't want to listen anything. Keep quiet." She yelled cutting her off.

"Why are you doing this? Why you're not happy to see me again? Why are behaving like this? JeongYeon, I did something wrong?" She asked on the verge of crying.

JeongYeon badly wanted to wipe her tears, shower her with her love but she was holding it back. She looked away to hid her own tears that were forming in her eyes.

"Jeong, I'm sorry for letting you go that day, for not coming with you." NaYeon said holding her both hands. JeongYeon didn't look at her.

"JeongYeon-ah, I'm sorry for hiding things about your accident. I didn't know that was you. Appa told me that no one was hurt. But then I get know that you were the one..."

"I didn't ask for your excuses." JeongYeon yelled yanking her hands.

"It's not an excuse pabo. Why are you behaving like this?" NaYeon shouted though she didn't want to.

"Don't you know? You're the reason behind this." She shouted back.

"Then tell me what I did wrong. Tell me my faults. Tell me what should I do now?"

"Nothing. just leave me alone."

"I can't do that. I can't leave you anymore. I regretted so much letting you go once but this time I'll never let you go." NaYeon said hugging JeongYeon's neck. JeongYeon tried to push her but the latter was hugging her too tight.

"Please don't be mad jeong. It hurts." She said facing her. Tears rolling down on her cheeks.

"Now you know it hurts." JeongYeon mocked her.

'It hurts when you hid a big part of my life. It hurts when you leave someone you love the most. It hurts seeing you hurt just because of me.' JeongYeon thought looking into her eyes. NaYeon broke the hug and cupped her cheeks.

"You're not happy to see me again, right?" NaYeon asked looking into her eyes as what JeongYeon was doing. JeongYeon shooked her head.

"I'm not. I won't be happy seeing you around me." 'How can I be happy when you gonna get hurt again just because of me?'

"Why is that?" She asked but JeongYeon didn't answer. NaYeon removed her hands from her cheeks and sighed.

"Do you still love me?"

To be continued...

I was wondering that if it's making you bore now?

Don't forget answer, vote & check spoiler...✌️