SIXTY

No one's pov

Mr Kim was furious because of yesterday's incident. He quickly finished his breakfast and glanced at everyone.

"We're going to have a meeting with Park family in this evening. Better be ready." He said to his wife who confusedly nodded. She carried his bag and escorted him to the main door.

"This is something important and I want it to be finish quickly." He said looking at her.

"Is there something wrong, honey?" She asked worriedly.

"You'll see it. Take care." He patted her head and left. She just nodded and came back to the dining table.

School meal club with Momo bid their bye and went to school. Only NaYeon, JeongYeon and TaecYeon were left.

"Mom I have completed that puzzle." JeongYeon said earning a smile and a little pat on her head from Mrs Kim.

"Great. I knew it, our JeongYeon can do it." She giggled and checked her phone.

"Which puzzle?" NaYeon asked with a confused look.

"They are knitting something and JeongYeon tried it yesterday." TaecYeon said wiping his mouth.

"Oh. Show me that." She said but JeongYeon just shook her head.

"Here it's a new design. Should we try this today?" Mrs Kim said showing it in her phone. JeongYeon nodded happily and took the phone to look at it closely. NaYeon shook her head and went in her room followed by TaecYeon.

"Mom, you told him a-about us?" JeongYeon asked to Mrs Kim when she saw NaYeon and TaecYeon were no longer there.

"He told you? He said you're lying so I just said I have met that girl, nothing else." Mrs Kim said giving her a smile.

"He wants to meet her." She said pouting.

"So, what's the problem? Fix a meeting of both of them." Mrs Kim said chuckling.

"I don't want to and you saw that? They're getting along." JeongYeon huffed. Mrs Kim hugged her from behind leaning to her ear.

"Are you jealous? Don't let him steal you girl." She whispered to JeongYeon who was flushed already.

"You guys are just...so cute. I love my daughter in-law so much." She said ruffling her hair. JeongYeon hid her face in her arms making her chuckle.

______________________________________

TaecYeon's Pov

I squeezed my face sitting on the couch in my room. My phone buzzed making me groan. I knew who it was. I shook my head looking at the caller. 'When they will stop?'

"What now?"

"Hey dear, I was wondering that when you're coming." She asked and I frowned.

"Do I need to tell you? I'll be back soon so don't worry I'm not leaving my company in your hand."

"Kid, don't be rude with your mom."

"You're not my mom, okay? Now don't call me next time, I'm too busy to talk to you." I ended the call and threw my phone on the bed. 'Can't I just live a normal like without her interfering?'

I went out of my room to distract my mood. I knocked on NaYeon's room and after a minute, she opened it with chips stuffed in her mouth.

"Hey...oops. I thought you were JeongYeon." She said munching as she opened the door.