SIXTY TWO

NaYeon's pov

We came back from our so-called date and I slammed myself on the bed.

After few minutes, someone knocked the door. I whined and open the door. I was too tired for this.

"Drinks?" TaecYeon Oppa said showing me a mini bag in his hand.

"What is it?"

"Just soju and beer with chicken." He pulled me out of my room.

"But I'm full Oppa." I whined. I saw JeongYeon coming out from her room. She saw us and then again went inside. 'What's up with her?'

"Come on, just accompany me. You promised, right?" He pulled me to the roof top. I sat on the ground with him. He opened a can and offered me. I hesitated to take it but end up sipping it.

We spent more like hours bickering for chicken and cans, laughing without reason. My head was spinning so I decided to go back in my room.

I went inside my room and stretched my body then I saw JeongYeon resting on the bed. I smiled and went to hug her but she just pushed me and got up from the bed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm not in a mood." She said without stuttering means she was serious. I was not that drunk that I couldn't understand her mood.

"Jeong, what's the matter? Why my hubby is upset." I asked back hugging her but she removed my hands and turned to face me.

"Done with your drinking? Your moment with him? Why are you here? Go just enjoy with him."

"Jeong, it's not like that." 'Seriously? She was again jealous? And now it was because of TaecYeon Oppa.'

"Oh really? Yeah, I saw him wiping your face, I saw you hugging him like there's no tomorrow. I saw you guys drinking along. Is there anything else left for me to see?" She shouted on me making me flinched.

"Are you mad jeong? It was just a friendly act."

"Yeah, a friendly act and yes I'm mad. Don't you know it's been months that I became a mad?" She sarcastically said and slammed the door going outside of the room.

There she went again with her jealousy. I shook my head and sighed. I then followed her outside and grabbed her wrist.

"Jeong, please listen." I said but she pinned me on the wall gripping tight on my hands. She leaned closer to my right ear.

"I don't want you to fall for someone who is not me. I love you and can't lose you like this. You know it makes me jealous like hell then why? Why are you doing this to me?" She said nipping my ear. I bit my lip closing my eyes.

"Jeong, I'm sor..." She cut me off capturing my lips. She moved her head like an expert locking my hands upon my head. I didn't respond and smiled on her jealousy for me enjoying her gentle kiss. 'Such a kid!'

She then let go of my hands and cupped my cheeks without breaking the kiss.

"Saranghaeyo." She said with her red face because of jealousy, embarrassment and out of breath as she broke the kiss but again, she crashed her lips on mine.

It was not the passionate one like before. She slammed me on the wall kissing hungrily pressing her body on me. A moan escaped because of her touch on my side waist and back.

She bit my lips asking for permission to go further but I smirked and didn't let her. I wanted to push her a little because I was out of my breath but before I could do, someone pulled her from me and slapped her so hard that she fell on the floor.