SEVENTEEN

TzuYu's pov

"So early, Unnie." I saw Unnie was combing her hair.

"I had a n-nightmare and I'm not feeling well. I want to go out somewhere." She said looking at me with a pout. I was shocked that she had a nightmare and she didn't wake me up. I went to her and took her in my embrace.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"But I didn't w- want to disturb you."

"Unnie, don't do this again, okay?" I said making her face me.

"Okay, but let's go somewhere. I want to feel air."

"Where my Unnie wants to go?" I asked combing her hair with my fingers.

"Chaeng said there is g-garden beside this house. I want to go there." She said with sparkling eyes.

"But Unnie that garden is very wide. You'll be lost." I said making a light touch of make up on her face.

"Okay, leave it then. I'll play with my kid." She said standing up from the dressing stool and went to her bed where her kid, Good Bunny was laying. I sighed and went to her.

"Appa, we are going. Don't be sad." I said making her look at me with a bright smile.

"Really? We are going with others then. Yu Ju can I take that bunny with me?" She asked opening the door.

"Okay we'll take Good Bunny with us but now I'm going to take shower."

"Not that. That girl." She said pointing outside. 'Bunny outside? NaYeon Unnie?' I slapped myself internally and smiled at her while nodding.

"I'm coming in a bit." She said and went out of the room. I waited for a while for her to comeback but she came just in few seconds with lowering her head.

"What happened Unnie?"

"She's not in a good mood I think." Unnie said pouting and buried her face in the pillow. I sighed and went inside the bathroom.

Before our breakfast, I requsted NaYeon Unnie to come with us because I didn't want Unnie to be upset. And for my luck, she was ready to come with us. I asked others but they said they were busy even Momoring refused to come with me. She was having a headache so I let her rest.

After finishing our breakfast, we were ready to go out but DaHyun Unnie approached us.

"I'm coming, too. I don't wanna be bore here." DaHyun Unnie said with a pout. I asked her for 15 times earlier but she and ChaeYoung rejected.

"We are coming, too." Momo and ChaeYoung said.

"What's up with you all today? First rejecting then approaching." I asked with a confused look. Then I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned to look and it was NaYeon Unnie. I looked at JeongYeon Unnie who was showing her brightest smile and mouthed a 'saranghaeyo and thank you' to me making me giggle.

______________________________________

"I'm going to buy ice creams. Who's coming?" DaHyun Unnie shouted. We were currently in the garden that Unnie said in the morning.

"Momo is coming." As expected from Momo.

"Don't trip, Momoring? And JeongYeon Unnie will take the big one, right Unnie?" I asked looking at JeongYeon Unnie who nodded happily. They went to buy the ice cream while we were just sitting on the bench to wait for them.

"TzuYu, if you don't mind, can I take JeongYeon with me?" NaYeon Unnie asked to me and I gave her a confuse look. I looked at Unnie who was busy playing games in my phone while holding NaYeon Unnie's right hand like she'll be lost like a little kid. I tapped JeongYeon Unnie who whined and got up from her seat.