EIGHTY THREE***

"When I said? I don't remember. Sorry, let's sleep now." I teased her and pushed her on the bed.

She got up frowning and walked close to me. I gulped because she was again giving me her killing aura. 'Did I make her hyper?'

"Lying is bad thing you know." She whispered.

"I know but I'm not lying." I teased again but gulped when she carried me in her arms.

"Yah, get me down jeong."

"Now you'll really regret it." She said throwing me on the bed. She crawled up to me gritting her teeth.

She laid beside me and trailed her two fingers on my forehead like shooting me with her handgun. She trailed her fingers down from my cheek to neck to my cleavage and stopped then went down in a quick pace ripping off the buttons of my shirt.

"Yah, it was new." I slapped her shoulder but she hushed me putting her index finger on my lips.

"Keep calm and just see what you made me do." She said shaking her head.

I pressed my lips together muffling my moans when she started sucking my collar bone. I gripped on her collar and slid my hands ripping her shirt off. She widened her eyes and stopped doing what she was up to.

"I took my revenge. So how was it?" I said smirking. She shook her head taking off her ripped shirt and threw it aside.

"Jeong..." I moaned when she started sucking my jawline. She just hushed me and went back doing her job. Her hand started caressing my tummy down to my abdomen while her lips crashed on mine.

"Why you wore jeans?" She whined making me giggle because it was stopping her from going further.

"Take it off then." I said causing her to frown.

"Do it for me." She said smirking changing her expression in one swift. I shook my head and she hovered on my top.

"I'll be harsh then. Think again." She leaned whispering. 'babe, that's what I want' *evil smirk*

"Okay, do it jeong." I said seducily biting my lower lip. She flinched and claimed my lips one more time.

I sat down helping her removing my shirt fully from my body without letting go of her lips. She bit it roughly that caused me wince in pain. She pulled out with a panick look.

"I'm sorry." She said rubbing the blood on my lips with her thumb.

"It happens when daddy is too harsh, right?" I smirked even though it was hurting a bit. I was really enjoying her new side. She sighed and pushed me back attacking on my neck. Her hand played with my jeans button unbuttoning it after unbuckling the belt.

"It's difficult, right?" I giggled when she gave up on pushing my jeans down.

"I'm tired now. Forget it." She said laying beside me panting. I giggled hugging her waist.

"Okay let's sleep then..." I said drawing circle on her chest.

"if you..." I then kissed her cheek.

"Don't want to..." She cut me off before I could claim her lips.

"Your fucking jeans is the reason. Where did you bought it?" She hissed slapping my butt.

"Yah, it's not my fault if you're too easy to give up."

"Fuck you." She cursed and turned her back to me.

"Fuck me." I whispered in her ear. I didn't get any response. She just turned to me with a frown.

"Come on jeong, fuck me." I moaned against her ear caressing her chest. She shook her head and turned away again. I flinched and got up from the bed.