ONE HUNDRED & THREE

"Can you walk?" JeongYeon asked and earned a punch on her shoulder.

"Don't talk to me." NaYeon said frowning and pushed the door of her office room.

"I offered a piggyback ride but you denied it."

"I can't do that honey." NaYeon whined and sat on her chair. JeongYeon pouted.

"Now I'm feeling useless here." JeongYeon said laying down on the couch.

"I wish I were that much free like you." NaYeon said turning on her computer.

"Oppa said I can go for a vacation."

"Good then. Enjoy."

"Baby I'll go with you and kids."

"But I don't think I'll be free that time."

"Don't worry about that. You're Yoo JeongYeon's wifey." JeongYeon said sitting on the couch with a proud look. NaYeon rolled her eyes and started her work.

JeongYeon was peacefully sleeping when her phone buzzed making her groan. She fished out her phone from her pocket and answered it without looking at the caller.

"JeongYeon-Shi, are you in the office?"

"Nae, what happened?"

"Where are you? I wanted to meet you."

"Third floor, room number 18." JeongYeon said and ended the call then went back in her dreamland.

"Who was that?" NaYeon asked focusing her eyes on the monitor.

"I don't know. Someone called me asking where I'm." JeongYeon said in her husky voice, covering her eyes with her arm.

After few minutes, someone knocked the door. NaYeon knew it was JeongYeon's visitor so she allowed.

"Hello NaYeon-Shi, where is jeon...oh there you're." Jennie looked over JeongYeon who was sleeping on the couch throwing her legs here and there.

She chuckled and went near her. NaYeon sighed and went back to her work. She was not in the mood of being jealous without reason.

Jennie tapped JeongYeon but JeongYeon just groaned and turned away hugging the pillow on the couch. Jennie looked at NaYeon who was focused on her work. Jennie tapped her again and this time JeongYeon whined.

"Wifey let me sleep." JeongYeon whined not bothering to look at her.

"You have a visitor jeong." NaYeon said without bothering to look at them. JeongYeon rubbed her eyes and turned to look who it was.

"Oh Jennie-Shi. Welcome. I'm sorry I was sleepy a bit." JeongYeon said yawning stretching her arms.

"It's okay. Sorry for disturbing you but I just wanted to make sure that you're okay or not."

"I'm totally fine as you can see."

"Yeah I can see. I went worried when you didn't answer my phone calls last night." Jennie said worriedly and that made both NaYeon and JeongYeon to look at each other.

"I said something wrong?" Jennie asked looking at both of them. They shook their heads.

"Jeong, leave your wife and help me please." TaecYeon barged inside without knocking.

"Oh, you have a guest. Hello Jennie-Shi." TaecYeon bowed a little and handed JeongYeon a pile of files.

"You said leave your wife?" Jennie laughed at what he said. They gave her a questionable look. She noticed and stopped laughing.