THIRTY

No One's Pov

Days have passed and TzuYu and Sana were still playing their act to make DaHyun jealous. Momo was supporting them and always tried to show DaHyun that she was jealous too because of Sana. DaHyun and Momo became jealous buddy. They always follow Sana and TzuYu more like spying on them. Though Momo knew their plan, she still had doubt on TzuYu.

It was weekend when JeongYeon had promised to go on date with them. TzuYu invited Sana and Mina too. So again, it became a group hangout or call it as a group date.

They went in a fancy restaurant and of course Mr Kim was paying. They had booked the VIP room for them and went inside. JeongYeon pulled NaYeon with her in the corner seat. Mina sat across them with Sana. DaHyun was sitting with TzuYu and Momo was with ChaeYoung across TzuYu and DaHyun. So, it was like:

TzuYu DaHyun NaYeon JeongYeon

   -------------------------------------------

     TABLE

    --------------------------------------------

 Momo ChaeYoung Sana Mina

"Order what you like." JeongYeon announced and everybody took their menu cards. A waiter came and noted their orders and went back.

"It looks so good spending time with you guys." ChaeYoung said taking secret glances on Mina.

"This is the first time we come for dinner with everyone." DaHyun beamed.

"We should go often in our free times." Sana said looking at TzuYu.

"Well I want to but with my sisters only." DaHyun said in an irritating voice.

"Don't worry next time we won't disturb you guys." Mina said looking at Dahyun. She was actually talking side of Sana because what DaHyun was doing with Sana was too much. 'How can someone break up with anyone without a proper reason?'

"No Minari...I mean Mina Unnie. Don't mind DaHyun Unnie's words. She's mood ruiner." ChaeYoung said glaring at DaHyun.

"I'm soory but I didn't mean it Unnie." DaHyun apologized.

"DaHyun I was teasing only." Mina said. Momo kicked TzuYu under the table who was busy in her phone. TzuYu gave her a glare and took a sip of her water.

"So, how's your study going?" NaYeon said after clearing her throat to kill the awkwardness.

"Mine is going well." TzuYu said raising her hand.

"Mine too." Mina said.

"No please, don't talk about study today." ChaeYoung said.

"Yes, we should enjoy this night." Sana said.

"Let's make this night a memorable night." Momo said.

"How we gonna do that?" DaHyun asked. As she said, their order came and the men started serving their foods on the table.

"For now, let's just eat." NaYeon announced this time and they started to dig in their plates but NaYeon stopped them.

"First we should thank JeongYeon for inviting us on her date." NaYeon said ruffling JeongYeon's hair.

"Thank you so much Unnie." They all said in unison and bowed a little.

"It's o-okay." JeongYeon blushed and started to eat her food, avoiding eye contact with others.