THIRTY SIX

Mina's pov

I was watering the plants in my garden after coming from school. My phone buzzed and a smiled formed on my lips when I saw the caller ID, I quickly answered the call.

"Hello Unnie, how are you?"

"We just met in school Chaeng. I'm fine, what about you?" I said with my gummy smile.

"I'm fine thank you. umm...Unnie...If you're free today, can you hang out with us?"

"Us? Where?"

"Unnie wants to go on a date again. Wanna join us?"

"Who's my date then?" I chuckled.

"I can be your date if you don't mind."

"You're serious?" I teased her.

"........." No one responded.

"Hello..."

"You want me to be serious?" She asked. I bit my lip shaking my head.

"I was joking. Tell me the time."

"Okay. Thank you. I'll message you. Take care." She said and I hung up.

I went in my room to find some casual dress. I decided one for today's date and went to take a shower first. After I was done, I called Sana if she was coming or not.

"I'm coming penguin. Don't worry."

"How did you know?"

"I know you well. Want me to pick you up?"

"No, I'll go pick them."

"Pick them all or only ChaeYoung." She always teases me with her name because I have a crush on her. I should't have told her.

"Shut up. I'll hang up now."

"Okay see you later babe."

I ended the call and grabbed my bag. I went downstair and informed my dad because mom was in japan for her work. I went to my car and droved off to Kim house.

I pressed the door bell and a maid opened after few moments. I entered and saw them playing in the living room like little kids in kindergarten.

"Yah, I don't need make up. I'm perfect." NaYeon Unnie said making a flower pose.

"But you're bunny." JeongYeon Unnie said.

"And you're ostrich." NaYeon Unnie giggled.

"She's not an ostrich." TzuYu glared at her.

"And she's a yoda." Momo said sitting on the couch beside JeongYeon Unnie.

"Shut up you raccoon." TzuYu said sitting between them.

"Yah, don't mess my hair." ChaeYoung whined running toward me.

"I didn't and do I need to go there?" DaHyun said with annoyance. I know she didn't want to go because of Sana.

"No complains, you're coming." Momo said.

"Oh, Mina Unnie, hello." ChaeYoung greeted me.

"You're looking handsome and pretty at the same time." I said looking at her from head to toe.

"Because she's my s-sister." JeongYeon Unnie said raising her right hand.

"Let's go?" Sana said behind me that startled me. She giggled after seeing me like a scared cat.

We went in our cars. ChaeYoung and DaHyun sat in my car. Momo and TzuYu went to Sana's car. NaYeon Unnie took JeongYeon Unnie with her.

"We can use only 2 cars. I want to be with Unnie." TzuYu said tapping the car side.

"It's okay TzuYu. I'm taking her responsibility. Trust me." NaYeon Unnie said getting in her car.

"Okay if you say so but I'm..."

"I know you'll kill me if something happens. I'll keep in mind." She said and started the engine.

"Let's go." DaHyun said fixing her seat belt.

I nodded and started the engine. ChaeYoung was beside me because once she said, front seat was her favourite. I looked at her and she flashed a smile. I smiled back and we left Kim house.

After 15 minutes, we arrived to our destination. I got off from the car and we all gathered then went inside the restaurant.

"Hello Ms Kim, your tables are ready. Come this way." A staff said and we followed.

"Tables? Are we going to take separate seats?" Sana asked and NaYeon Unnie nodded.

"Why?" Momo asked.

"Let's make it a r-real date. We have 4 tables, 8 people. Choose your d-date and seat." JeongYeon Unnie said holding NaYeon Unnie's hand.

"You mean she's your date? Eeyy Unnie." DaHyun and ChaeYoung teased her.

"Okay choose your partner now." NaYeon Unnie said blushing. I looked at ChaeYoung who was looking at me. I offered my hand and she took it quickly, smiling ears to ears. I saw DaHyun whispered something to Momo and she smiled then grabbed TzuYu's hand. Sana was with DaHyun now. Hope everything will be fine between them. We sat on our chairs and ordered our foods.

"Next we're going for shopping." NaYeon Unnie shouted because her table was 2 tables far from ours. We nodded and waited for our orders.

_____________________________________

NaYeon's pov

"I know you'll kill me if something happens. I'll keep in mind." I said and started the engine.

She never trusted me. I drove away first. Soon we were on the main road. She leaned her head on the window.

"Are you sleepy jagi?"

"Aniyo. I'm happy." She said looking at me.

"Because we're going on a date?"

"No, because I'm going on a date with my wife." She giggled. I shook my head blushing and focused back on the road.

"Wifey, aren't you happy." She sat properly looking at me.

"I'm happy too because I'm with my hubby right now." I held her hand gently squeezing it. She took my hand kissing its back. I looked at her and flashed a smile.

We had separated tables today. JeongYeon planned this. We went to our seats and ordered our foods. I told them that we were going shopping after this. Soon our order came and we started dig in.

I was eating while staring at her who was eating carelessly. She looked back at me then to her food.

"I think I taste better then the food, right?" She said and I looked away. I never tasted her. 'Pervert NaYeon, what are you talking about?'

"Come on. Admit it." She said offering me a piece of bacon.

"You're eating like a kid." I wipped the sause on her lips with tissues and ate the bacon piece she was offering me.

"Oh, I thought I'm more t-tasty than the food that's why you were staring me." She said smirking.

"If you only know how badly I want to kiss you right now." I smirked.

"It's not that easy to kiss Yoo JeongYeon." She said looking around.

"Okay if you don't want." I shrugged eating my food silently.

To be continued...

If you liked it then kindly let me know by clicking the star here.

👇