FIFTY FIVE

"Girl?" She nodded.

"But I thought she's..." He ruffled his hair in frustration.

"nevermind, I can't force her." He sighed and got up from his place.

"Thanks, aunty, for telling me this. Now...I, TaecYeon won't force her for anything." He forced a smile and went back to his room. He ruffled his hair again and groaned.

______________________________________

TaecYeon's pov

I shouldn't have forced her to love me back. 'JeongYeon-ah, will you be happy with that person, even if she's a girl.' Aah, I'm crazy. I hit my head and grabbed my phone because I got a massage. I opened it boringly and saw a message from NaYeon.

Pabo NaYeon:

Oppa, I don't have classes and my friends are busy too so can you pick me up?

03:46 P.M

Mini Oppa:

Okay, on the way.

03:47 P.M

I grabbed my car keys and told aunty that I was going to pick her up. The jam was too much. I hate this. I slammed the steering wheel in frustration.

After waiting for like ten minutes, I got way to go further.

*beep* *beep*

I got her attention who was waiting for me near the campus gate. She hopped inside and wore her seatbelt.

"It's not locking Oppa." She whined.

"Let me see." I leaned closer to her to check her seatbelt. I could feel her breathing on my neck. I looked at her who was looking at the lock of the seatbelt. She turned to me and I looked away.

"It's done pabo." I said and sat straight to my seat. 'Why my heart is beating so fast?'

"Thanks, Oppa. Can we go to buy ice cream?" She asked with an aegyo and I nodded giggling.

We went to the ice cream parlour. She pointed on many flavours but bought only chocolate and vanilla, a lot maybe for all of them.

"One strawberry, too."

"For chaeng?" I asked and she nodded.

"Let's go." I nodded and we went back to my car. In the mid way, she asked something out of blue casuing me to stop the car.

"Oppa, can't you just forget about jeong? Try to move on." She asked looking down. I sighes and looked at her.

"Sorry but I was just..."

"NaYeon, I'll move on. I'm trying hard, okay?" I said cutting her off.

"Really? That's like my Oppa. I'll help you in this, don't worry." She said with a warm smile. I chuckled at her reaction and started the engine.

As we entered in the house, she ran toward the kitchen. JeongYeon was still in her room. I sighed and went to sit on the couch. Maybe watching TV could cheer me up. After a minute, she gave me the ice cream we bought and sat beside me.

"What about JeongYeon?" I asked taking the bowl.

"She's probably sleeping or playing her new game. I won't disturb her." She said. I nodded and ate my ice cream while watching a drama that I didn't know the name.

"Being second lead is painful." She said watching the scene in the drama. I looked at her. I was the second lead too and I could feel the same pain. 'Hope JeongYeon's girlfriend will never make her cry.'

"You're right. Anyway, how you gonna help me?" I said changing the topic.

"I'll set up a blind date for you. Are you intrested?" She said smirking. I shook my head immediately.

"I don't want that. Try another way." I said and got up from my place.

"Give me sometime. I'll find a perfect match for you." She said giving thumbs up sign. I nodded and went back to my room but in my way, I saw JeongYeon. I smiled at her but she as always ignored me. I puffed closing my eyes and went inside my room.

______________________________________

NaYeon's pov

I saw JeongYeon coming downstairs. I got up and went to her to give her a tight hug. She hugged back.

"Why you're here?"

"I didn't have much class so I came early to see my hubby." I said clinging on her like a koala.

"You ate ice cream?" She asked wiping the corner of my lips with her thumb. I nodded.

"What about mine?" She pouted.

"It's in the fridge. Wait, I'll bring it for you." I said and walked toward the kitchen. She rested her hands on my shoulders and followed me.

"Want a piggy back ride?" I asked.

"No, but I wanted s-something else." She said hugging me from back still walking. I stopped and turned to her when we were in the kitchen.

"For now, it's just ice cream." I said taking out the ice cream from the fridge. I put it in the bowl and gave it to her.

"Feed me." She said opening her mouth, signalling me to feed her. I sighed and took a spoonful ice cream and feed her. She flinched a little because it was cold. I giggled wiping her corner lips with my thumb.

I fed her the ice cream and put the bowl in the sink. I grabbed some tissues and went to her who was sitting on the kitchen counter, busy in her phone. I wiped her mouth with tissues and threw it in the bin.

"Let's go, little baby." I said pulling her.

"Aniyo, I'm not a baby." She cutely said and followed me. She was again acting like a kid because of her trauma of nightmares. I saw school meal club going upstairs.

"Yo dude!" ChaeYoung shouted at us. JeongYeon ran to them for a group hug. Well it was not new for me.

To be continued...

Hope you liked it...🙂

Don't forget to vote 😁

  👇