FORTY ONE

"I want to take a break in our relationship." She said making me face her. My knees felt weak as she said. 'She wants to break up?'

"Is it because I rejected you?" I said with almost tears in my eyes. She shook her head and pulled me in her embrace.

"Just few days, please. DaHyun Unnie is suspecting us. Don't worry, I won't cheat you with Sana Unnie." She said cupping my face.

"Please, you know you're my only one but I want Unnie to be happy and she's stopping herself. Help me, please." She begged with her puppy eyes that melted my heart.

"Arraso, but remember I'm watching you." I said pouting.

"You don't trust me, right?"

"I trust you but I don't trust Sana's charm. Anyone can fall for her."

"Did you...?" She smirked.

"I had a crush on her back then but that was silly. Now I have my love so I don't need anyone." I said pinching her cheeks.

"I'm happy that you're mine." She pecked on my lips.

Flashback end...

She crashed her lips on mine. I responded back. I tucked her hair behind her ear. This time I dominated on her. I smirked on my victory flipping our position. We both moaned together when I bit her lip and when she caressed my waist. We cuddled after our little make out session. We were about to sleep but someone knocked the door. She got up to open the door.

"Dinner time." DaHyun said.

"I'm coming in a bit." She said and closed the door.

"Let's go?"

"But you said I'm your dinner, right?" I smirked

"For now, I want food." She said rubbing her tummy.

"Means I'm safe now." I sighed in relief and wiped my invisible sweat.

"You're my dessert." She winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Hurry up. I'm hungry too." I grabbed her hand and we went down stairs.

"Yo love bats!" DaHyun teased us.

"What?" Mom asked DaHyun.

"Nothing mommy, they always tease me." I glared at them that they should keep quiet.

"But she's right, you both looks like love birds." Mom teased me.

"Mommy..." I whined.

"Momoring, come here." TzuYu approached me to sit beside her and all were eyeing me.

"I'm just sitting, okay?"

"When we said you're going to hug her?" ChaeYoung said while scrolling on her phone making everyone laugh.

"Yah..." I shouted and all became quiet. I started digging in my food and they were exchanging looks with each other.

"Mrs Kim..." TzuYu called mom.

"Yes TzuYu."

"Who made this soup?" She asked looking at the soup.

"Something is wrong? I made it for you all."

"It's good Yu Ju, why?" I said looking at her in disbelief.

"I must say everything that you make taste so good." She said giving a thumbs up.

"But it's my first time I made something after you guys came."

"Oh, but still the things you make taste better." She said smirking at me. I got her point and kicked her under the table.