THIRTY ONE*

NaYeon's pov

Someone disturbed me while I was busy playing video game on my television. I paused my game in the middle and went to open the door.

"Unnie, JeongYeon Unnie wants to join you if you don't mind." TzuYu said scratching her nape.

"Okay sure, but you know how to play?" I asked JeongYeon.

"You can teach me bunny." She came inside.

"Okay but not late night." TzuYu said and went to her room so I closed the door.

"Okay let's start with the first level." I changed the level and gave her the controller. We played for almost one hour. She was smart to understand and she even won.

"Wow jeong, great."

"It was easy than legos." She chuckled.

"Okay now time to sleep." I said and got up. It was almost one in the midnight.

"You're tired?" She asked pouting while handing me the controller.

"No but we shouldn't play all night or TzuYu will kill me and by the way, you're an expert in this game now so let's make a bet next time." I said putting everything back on its place.

"I will win the bet. I'm expert in many things."

"Oh really? Like what?" I said turning off the TV.

"Like this?" She hugged me from the back sniffing on my neck. I flinched and turned to face her.

"I don't think so." I wrapped my arms around her nape.

"Then should I show you?" She smirked pulling me by my waist.

"Show me." I whispered in her right ear. We stared for moments admiring each other. She chuckled and let go of me. I pouted looking away.

"Good night." She said waving at me and walked out of the room. I sighed and threw myself on the bed. I groaned when I noticed my dress. I hadn't changed it yet. I got up and went to my closet to get change into something comfortable. I was about to take off my top when someone barged in. I quickly put it down and looked at the door. There I saw JeongYeon flinching and covering her eyes.

"I was here to say that I'm sleeping here. I asked for Yu Ju's permission." JeongYeon said walking closer to me. I nodded and walked toward the bathroom with my clothe to change but she stopped me grabbing my wrist.

"Let me do this." She said turning me to face her. I was confused that what she was talking about. But soon she cleared my confusing when she put her hands on my waist slowly lifting my top. Again, I got panic attack because of her touch. Heart racing, knees feeling weak, abnormal breathing. I closed my eyes and let her do that.

She took off my top and threw it behind me. Her hands went down on my waist and this time she went down unbuttoning my skirt making it fell down in my legs. I tilted my head, still closing my eyes and kick out my skirt. Her hands still caressing my waist made its way up to my shoulder. I opened my eyes just to meet her eyes those were staring me with a small yet innocent smile on her face.

She rubbed her cheek with mine nipping my ear. I gasped on her action. She moved to face me and kissed the corner of my lips. She cupped my cheeks and pulled me into a deep kiss. My hands automatically moved and I wrapped my arms around her waist. She pulled out and looked away.

"Wear it or you'll regret." She said and letting go off me. I smirked seeing her blushing. I made her face me cupping her cheek.

"Jeong, look what you did to me." I said with a fake pout making her see me clearly. She closed her eyes making me chuckle on her behavior like a kid. Her face was turned red while her heart beats seemed abnormal.