FIFTY EIGHT

Jimin's pov

"Come on just pick up the phone dude." I slammed my hand on the table.

"Call his parents." NaYeon said making me frown.

"I can't. They're not here."

"Call her sister then."

"She's in school, NaYeon." I hissed.

"Chill dude. Why don..."

"Hey it's ringing. Wait." I said cutting her off.

"Hello? Where the hell are you? Why didn't you pick my calls? You know you're making me worried like hell?" I shouted on the phone and NaYeon rubbed my back to make me calm.

"Care to open your precious mouth?" I shouted again.

"Are you done? Okay listen..."

"I'm listening. Just spill it out." I said sipping in my orange juice.

"Come to the hospital. I'll tell you everything."

"Hospital? Why are you there? Are you sick jagi?" I panicked.

"Hospital? This one?" NaYeon said pointing the hospital builing beside our capmpus.

"Just come here, I'll explain you, okay?"

"Are you here?" I asked for confirmation.

"Yeah, room no-17. Hurry up." He said and ended the call. I sighed and stood up from my chair.

"He's sick?" NaYeon asked standing up from her chair as well. I shrugged and pulled her with me to the hospital. We still had thirty minutes left for lunch.

"What if he got into an accident?" I mumbled ruffling my hair.

"Yah, don't think too much. Come on, hurry up." She said walking inside the elevator. I shrugged my thoughs, went inside the elevator and pressed the button for the first floor. She side hugged me and patted my shoulder.

The door opened and we went out. I quickly ran to the room he said and saw him laying on the bed with bandage on his head.

"What happened to you?" I quickly ran to him not minding the person beside his bed sitting on a stool. He opened his arm welcoming me for a hug and I did it.

"Too tight jagi." He said and I quikly broke the hug.

"Hey loser, what happened to you? You made him so worried." NaYeon said pulling his ear.

"Yah bunny, stop it hurts." He hissed. I removed her hand from his ear but I pulled his ear too making him hiss in pain.

"Care to explain now?" I demanded.

"Oppa got into an accident because of me." Somi, his sister said.

"It was not your fault somi-ah? It was your fault." He said giggling and pointed to me.

"Me? What I did?" I frowned.

"I was driving and somi said I got a messege, I checked my phone and it was a lovely dovely message from you." He said pointing at his phone.

"What's with that?" NaYeon said glaring at him just what I was doing.

"He got distracted and hit the divider of the road. I was lucky not to get hurt but he hit his head." Somi said laughing. NaYeon laughed along with her.

"Shut up." We said in unision. I looked at him and sighed.

"Leave us alone." I said making them smirk.