SEVEN

TzuYu's pov

"Why she left me? I was waiting for her answer."

"Aish. With whom I'm talking."

"But why she needed to kiss me? She knows everything now." I touched my cheek.

"Yoo TzuYu, you're being crazy again."

Aish I was being crazy for her a month ago when I saw Momo munching jokbal and talking with her friends in a restaurant. I fell for her chubby cheeks filled with food. The girl with her called her Momo and I suddenly noted that name in my head. I was in love with her at first sight. But when I saw her here in THIS family, I couldn't control my anger. 'Why she has to be in this family. But I can't help. I love her.'

"Yu Ju, it's lunch time, let's go." Momo appeared again. I nodded and followed her.

"Yu Ju, can I take a minute of yours?" She stopped in front of her room. I couldn't refuse so I nodded. She grabbed me in her room and gave me a hug.

"What happened? Are you scared of something?" I asked but she shook her head in my embrace.

"Ani, just making you feel better." She said facing me. 'Why don't you just confess to me? I'll feel a lot better *evil smirk*

"I'm sorry for earlier."

"You mean that kiss?" I smirked and teased her.

"No pabo. I mean I'm sorry for your sister." I broke the hug and looked in to her eyes. They were full with guilt and innocence. 'But it's not her fault, right?'

"It was not your fault, Momoring." I gave her a smile.

"And I'm sorry for that kiss, too."

"Why you're sorry for the kiss? I liked i..." I covered my mouth for what I said. I could see her shocking reaction. 'Yoda now you're gone.'

"What did you say?" She smirked.

"Nothing, I just said don't be sorry for anything."

"I heard that. I just wanted to confirm. Say that again."

"I said I also liked it when you kissed me. I should return it, right?" I said with a smirk looking away.

"So why you're not facing me? Come here you tall yoda." She cupped my face to turn me to her. I lean closer to her while smiling inside. My heart was beating abnormally and the next thing I could see was her right cheek that she was offering me to kiss.

"On cheeks?" I pouted.

"Yah, don't tell me you want it here?" She was shocked pointing her lips. I smiled and kissed her forehead and when I was going to kiss her cheek someone knocked the door.

"Momo Unnie, aunty is calling you for lunch."

"I'm coming, ChaeYoung." She said looking at me.

"Do you know where TzuYu is? DaHyun Unnie said she was on roof top but now she is nowhere." She asked and I opened the door making ChaeYoung shocked.

"Yah yoda, where were you?"

"Can't you see me here?" I said and walked toward my room.

"Momo Unnie, what she was doing with you? Are you alright?"'

"I'm fine, chaeng." Momo said. 'Aish, this cub. What she thinks about me? I can't harm my moguri.' I was thinking and bumped into DaHyun Unnie.

"Yu Ju, it is lunch time. Come on."

"Nae, I'll take JeongYeon Unnie with me."

"She's already there, come." She said pulling me. 'Unnie went out without me? How?'