EIGHTY FIVE

"Enjoyed your time girls? Now let's go back." Mr Kim said calmly. NaYeon gripped on JeongYeon's shirt hiding behind her as she saw her father.

"She's not going anywhere. She'll be with me." JeongYeon grumpily said while hiding NaYeon behind her back.

Momo gulped and held TzuYu's hand. She was trembling badly. JiHyo stood up from her seat frowning.

"NaYeon and Momo. Let's go kids." Mr Kim said and grabbed Momo's hand who was not far from him. Momo let go of TzuYu's hand but didn't move from her place causing her father to frown. He pulled NaYeon but she yanked her hand back.

"I'm not going anywhere dad. I'll live with JeongYeon." She said looking at JeongYeon. Jeoongyeon smirked at Mr Kim.

"Live with her? Who spends half of her days in hospital, huh?" He mocked her. NaYeon frowned but nodded.

"Okay, too much for drama. Let's go. This time I'm serious NaYeon. Momo, what are you waiting for?" He shouted on Momo. Momo flinched and looked at TzuYu. TzuYu sighed shaking her head telling her not to go.

"NaYeon, LET'S GO." He shouted.

"Excuse me, Mr Kim. This is hospital if you don't know." JiHyo said glaring at him.

"I know that better than you JiHyo-Shi. NaYeon, it's enough. Let's go." He calmly said to her then looked at NaYeon.

"Appa, how many times I have to repeat? I'm not going anywhere with you." NaYeon raised her voice a little.

"What else I can expect from someone who's not related to me. You're like those dirty blooded people who are getting blind because of this gay shit." He said and sighed.

"Enough Mr Kim." JeongYeon glared at him.

"Why enough, huh? I feel sorry for your parents. Ever thought about your future? You guys are spoiling the holy relation between a man and woman. You all are same. I don't know about others but one thing is sure. You all are same somehow. Isn't it? You and your sister DaHyun."

"Just enough Mr Kim. Don't you dare to say anything about my sisters." JeongYeon gritted her teeth.

"Why? Isn't this true? Should I say it as gay blood? Well it's running in your..." He chuckled on his own saying but TzuYu cut him off.

"Just over it now. I really don't know what I'll do to you. And don't talk like that about our blood as if you don't have one?" TzuYu said sarcastically.

"I don't have any TzuYu-Shi. For your kind information, NaYeon is not my real daughter and the result you can clearly see." He smirked at NaYeon who was listening lowering her head.

"See that girl TzuYu. Momo is my real daughter. She's not like NaYeon who is betraying her father like this." He said pointing at Momo.

Momo suppress her tears because she was exact opposite of whatever her father was saying. She was not betraying him but she was one of them whom he hated the most.

"Oh really? Let's see." TzuYu smirked cupping Momo's cheek making her face her. TzuYu leaned down mouthing a 'sorry' to her.

"What are you doing?" Her father yelled and gasped when TzuYu kissed Momo in front of them. She wrapped Momo's arms around her nape. Momo smiled and pulled her close to kiss her avidly forgetting the people around them.

Her father clenched his jaw and pulled Momo back. He raised his hand to slap Momo but TzuYu came between them and was been slapped instead. She grinned like an idiot rubbing her cheek.

"Don't you dare to hurt your precious blood, oops, my girlfriend." TzuYu said smirking. Mr Kim couldn't believe what he witnessed.

"Your own blood Mr Kim. I didn't know that." JiHyo chuckled at him.