EIGHTY NINE

No one's pov

Yoo sisters waved to Kim family because they were going back to Gangnam. But one of them was still there. The car slowly went out of the sight.

"Let's get inside." TzuYu said and they followed her inside.

"Bunny, come here. You'll catch cold." JeongYeon called out for NaYeon who was still looking at the direction where the car went disappear. She sighed and looked back to JeongYeon. She pouted hugging her neck.

"You're missing them, right?" JeongYeon asked hugging her back. NaYeon nodded burying her head in JeongYeon's chest hugging her nape.

"You're crying wifey?" JeongYeon asked again rubbing her back. NaYeon shook her head and faced her with teary eyes.

"You wanna go with them?" She asked kissing her forehead. NaYeon nodded but then shook her her head. JeongYeon giggled and carried NaYeon inside the house. DaHyun cleared her throat and closed the door as the couple went upstairs.

"We'll be late for our work. DaHyun Unnie your lunch box is ready." TzuYu said wearing her shoes. DaHyun nodded and walked inside the kitchen to grab her lunch box.

"It's boring now living in the house whole day." ChaeYoung said resting her head in her palm.

"You can go to Jimin Oppa's house. My niece will be happy." Rose said coming downstairs.

"Wow, uninvited guests." ChaeYoung said giggling.

"No, they already know you guys so it's not like that."

"I'm going there. who's coming with me?" JeongYeon said coming downstairs fixing her wristwatch on her wrist. ChaeYoung raised her and Mina's hand.

"I'm going, take care." Rose waved at them and left for her work.

"I'm going too. See you later guys." DaHyun kissed JeongYeon's cheek before wearing her shoes.

"Where is Sana Unnie?" ChaeYoung asked.

"Her grandma is coming here so she wants to complete her works before that." Mina informed them. DaHyun already knew it so she just shrugged it off and walked out of the house.

"Bunny, you're coming with us?" JeongYeon shouted from the living room.

"Hubby, I need your help. Come here for a minute." NaYeon shouted back from the room. JeongYeon sighed and went back upstairs leaving Mina and ChaeYoung alone. Awkward silence ate them quickly. ChaeYoung averted her mood in her phone while Mina was just waiting for them to come downstairs.

JeongYeon opened the door and her jaw dropped seeing NaYeon in a mini dress. She shook her head and walked toward her.

"What happened?" She asked NaYeon who was struggling in the back of the dress. NaYeon pointed at the zip and JeongYeon nodded understanding the problem. She went behind her and helped her with the zip.

"you're sure you're going for work only." JeongYeon said in disbelief. NaYeon smirked and turned to her.

"I wanna make sure every man and women in the office drool over me." NaYeon whispered biting her lower lip. JeongYeon scoffed and caressed NaYeon's bare shoulder.

"You wanna make everyone drool over you. Okay let's see." JeongYeon said cupping her cheek. She trailed her fingers on NaYeon's neck down to her collar making NaYeon tilt her head a bit. JeongYeon the dived in NaYeon's neck showering her with kisses.

"You forgot your punishment, jeong?" NaYeon asked stopping her. JeongYeon frowned and let go of her. She remembered what NaYeon said yesterday.

"You said no make out without your p-permission but I'm just marking what is mine." JeongYeon said smirking and pulled her close by her waist.