ONE HUNDRED & FIVE

"As they're dating for like two years, we don't have any problem if we plan this in this month." Mr Minatozaki said to JeongYeon and Mr Kim. They both nodded and JeongYeon looked at Sana who was eavesdropping from the outside of the room.

"Means no engagement, direct marriage." Mr Kim said nodding.

"What about next week? I think the e-earlier is better." JeongYeon said eyeing Sana.

"Yeah, so that you can be the next." Mr Minatozaki said laughing along with Mr Kim. She pouted.

"Well, I'm thinking to plan five weddings together." Mr Kim said making them gasp.

"Five? Tae Oppa?" JeongYeon asked for confirmation. Mr Kim nodded with a smile.

"They agreed? Wow. Congrats dad." JeongYeon said side hugging him.

Sana was surprised because it was new that JeongYeon was acting like that in front of NaYeon's father. But she was happy that they were in good terms.

"So, if you really had decided then I can plan and manage all the weddings." Mr Minatozaki said.

"No, you don't need to do that all alone. I was just thinking about that."

"Well it's good thing if we do this all together." Mr Minatozaki teased JeongYeon.

"Why you guys always tease me." She pouted.

"Okay, let's talk about the main topic. Next week it is. Consider it as all planned then." Mr Minatozaki said sipping in his tea.

"Sana not need to squeal leaning on the door. Come inside." He said grabbing everyones attention.

Mr Kim looked at doorway in surprise. JeongYeon giggled because she already knew that she was there.

"One more thing I'm thinking." Mr Kim said looking at Mr Minatozaki. He hummed gesturing him to continue.

"DaHyun and TaeHyung, then NaYeon and Momo, then in the last ChaeYoung and Rose. So, it's six now. How's it?" He suggested.

"Wow, great. Two weddings every year." Mr Minatozaki giggled.

"Do you know whom Rose is dating?" JeongYeon asked surprisingly.

"JungKook told me. I wonder about you all. Don't you guys see men around you?" Mr Kim said with a chuckle. JeongYeon looked down.

"Hey hey, I was joking, okay? Now I know why NaYeon fell for you." He said patting her head. She looked exclaiming.

"You're too cute to resist. Don't ever change, okay?" He said ruffling her hair.

"You can call her and tell her everything, you know." Sana's father said looking at Sana who was eagerly looking at her phone.

"We should talk to Mr Myoui now." Mr Kim said looking at both JeongYeon and Mr Minatozaki. They nodded in agreement.

"So, let's go." JeongYeon said getting up from her seat. They both shook their hands with Mr Minatozaki before bidding their good bye. JeongYeon brushed her hair and wore her shades.

"JeongYeon Unnie, you sure you love NaYeon Unnie?" Sana said checking her out. JeongYeon laughed on her and closed her mouth.

"I really love my wifey and don't you dare to betray my dubu." She said patting her head.

"You look so..."

"I know you know." JeongYeon removed her shades and winked at her cutting off her words.

"Okay, enough with flirting. I'm not use of it." Mr Kim said hitting the back of JeongYeon's head. She pouted rubbing her head and nodded.

"See you around." She bumped her fist with Sana before leaving.

Now their next destination was Myoui house. It seemed like Mr Kim wanted to fix all of his children's marriage in one day as soon as possible.

They headed to Myoui house hoping that everything will be better in their meeting with them.

______________________________________

"I really don't see any kind of problem with this. We'll do as you like." Mr Myoui said.

"Then it's confirmed. A year after next year, how's it?" Mr Kim said asking for his response.

"But I was wondering on one thing." Mrs Myoui said.

"Nae, what is it?" Mr Kim asked curiously. JeongYeon was also waiting for whatever she was going to say next.

"ChaeYoung will move in here or my daughter will go there?" She asked chuckling a bit. Mr Kim laughed along with them and then looked at JeongYeon.

"I think Mina will move in." JeongYeon said chaffing her nape.

"Why don't we leave this on them? They will decide it later." Mr Kim said. Mr and Mrs Myoui nodded in response.

"We'll be glad if you'll have a dinner with us today." Mrs Myoui said with her gummy smile.

"But how can we..."

"Please, consider it as a request." Mr Myoui insisted.

"You don't need to say please you know." JeongYeon said with her bright smile.

"I really like this kid. ChaeYoung is just like her." Mrs Myoui said chuckling. JeongYeon shyly scratched her cheek.

"Like father, like daughter, right?" Mr Kim said making her look down awkwardly.

"I was wondering where did you found this wonderful person." Mrs Myoui said again. JeongYeon took a deep breath and looked at Mr Kim. He bit his lip before answering.

Later then, he expalained the couple from the start. Like when, how and why he adopted JeongYeon and her sisters. How they face so many troubles convincing him for their relationship, how all the yoo sisters struggled just to show him that they were something he could expect and how they all became a happy family again.

"Mina chan." JeongYeon waved at Mina who just entered in the house. She smiled and bowed at them.

"Hello uncle, hello Unnie."

"We were talking about you." JeongYeon said smirking at her. Mina stuck out her tongue and went in her room.

"Come downstairs in five minutes, dinner is ready." Her mom shouted.

"She's having bad days in the dance studio. I told her to take a break but she just doesn't listen to us anymore." Her dad said shrugging off.

"It happens. Working life sucks." Mr Kim said chuckling.

"Dinner is ready, please come this way." Mrs Myoui led them toward the dining area.

To be continued...

Happy family...

Don't forget to vote...

  👇