TWENTY SIX

"Ah...why this...yah, bunny, why this happening again?" I heard her shouting in her room so I opened the door quickly.

"What happe...hey..." I saw her sitting on the floor, scratching her arms and neck.

"Jeong? Are you okay? Help..." I shouted for help but she stopped me covering my mouth.

"I'm okay bunny, just my body is itching."

"But Jeong..."

"Yu-Yu Ju...call her." She said and I nodded.

"Okay I'll call her but what happended to you? These eczemas...Jeong, tell me." I helped her to sit on the bed.

I rushed to my room to grab my phone but I bumped into the maid.

"Ah, sorry ma'am but you were shouting."

"Oh, it's okay. You can go." I said. She nodded and left. I went to call TzuYu. After 3 rings she picked up.

"Nae?"

"TzuYu, it's NaYeon."

"Nae Unnie. What happened?"

"Umm...don't be angry but Jeong said to call you because..."

"Is she okay? What you did to her?" She asked in angry tone. "Yah Yu Ju, let her finish." I heard Momo's voice on the other line.

"TzuYu, listen first."

"Nae, I'm listning."

"JeongYeon said her body is itching and I saw eczemas on her body. I asked her but she said to call you."

"She ate custard?"

"Yes, why? Yah, don't tell me..."

"Yes, she's allergetic. I'm coming home now."

"TzuYu, listen. Don't skip your class. I'm going to take her to the hospital."

"No Unnie, don't worry. I'm coming."

"TzuYu...yah..." She ended the call before I could finish. I shook my head and went to check JeongYeon but she was not there. I panicked and knocked the bathroom door.

"Jeong, are you there?"

"Nae."

"Don't take too long. TzuYu is coming." I said but she didn't reply.

"Jeong?" I called again.

"Wait bunny, I'm taking shower." She shouted. I chuckled and sat on her bed.

I called Appa to ask something. She came out after few minutes. She was wearing a red shirt and black jeans. She looked handsome and beautiful at the same time. Her short hair gave the vibe of a boyish look. No hoodie after a long time.

"It is so itching. I'm not feeling well." She said scratching her arms.

"You should rest. Maybe TzuYu is on her way now."

"You're right." She threw herself on the bed.

"I should go and change." I said and got up from the bed.

"No, you're not coming with us." She said and I frowned.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna cheat you with any girl in the h-hospital." She said chuckling.

"Yah jeong..." I slapped her arm. She pulled me on her and hugged my waist.

"Why I'm feeling so good here?" She said making me face her. I kissed her nosetip and wrapped her arm around my nape while snuggling on her neck.