SEVENTY ONE

"TzuYu, why are you not picking my calls." Rose said barging in without knocking. Both NaYeon and JeongYeon looked at her with a shocking expression. NaYeon let go of her cheeks and JeongYeon cleared her throat.

"Oh Unnie, where is TzuYu? And you have a visiter." Rose said and bowed a little. NaYeon did the same.

"Ah, TzuYu is not here. She went home with my brother." NaYeon said and JeongYeon looked at her in disbelief that NaYeon quickly noticed.

"Oh okay. I'm ChaeYoung."

"ChaeYoung-ah? You don't look same. You're grown up kid just in two years." NaYeon said matching their height with a amuse look.

"No, you misunderstood. I'm Park ChaeYoung, JeongYeon un..."

"Girlfriend. My girlfriend" JeongYeon said cutting off her words. Both NaYeon and Rose looked at her.

"What? Aren't you my girlfriend?" JeongYeon asked Rose while signalling to NaYeon.

"Aha, yeah. I'm her girlfriend." Rose said with a smile to NaYeon and gave JeongYeon 'you better explain me later' look. JeongYeon nodded and then turned to NaYeon who was looking at Rose in disbelief.

"Oh, so you're her girlfriend. I see. Well nice to meet you and by the way I'm JeongYeon's wife, NaYeon" She said with a smirk looking at JeongYeon.

"Eh? NaYeon, the one she was...."

"Why are you here?" JeongYeon said cutting her words again.

"Oh...I wanted to ask TzuYu if I should buy the grocery for the restaurant this month." Rose said rubbing her nape.

"This hour, huh? Stop lying." JeongYeon said. Rose looked away and smiled.

"Rosie-ah, what's the matter?"

"It's a personal talk with TzuYu and I'll only tell her. Good night." Rose said waving at them.

"You better not go home this hour." JeongYeon said stopping her.

"I have someone to pick me, don't worry." She said and left the room. JeongYeon sighed and then looked at NaYeon who was giggling.

"What's so funny?" JeongYeon asked frowning. NaYeon bit her lower lip and looked at the door.

"She's really your girlfriend? She looks so damn. I mean..."

"Don't you dare to check out my cousin."

"There you go liar. I know you were lying." NaYeon said poking on her chest with her finger while chuckling.

"Whatever." JeongYeon brushed her hand and went back to her bed but NaYeon grabbed her arm. JeongYeon didn't bother to turn to her.

"You're hiding something. Right? Please tell me" NaYeon said leaning her head on her shoulder.

"JeongYeon'ah, please don't hide something like what I did before. I wanted to tell you earlier but I couldn't and now I regret it the most."

"Your father threatened to kill me and my sisters." JeongYeon uttered removing NaYeon's head from her shoulder. NaYeon gasped and clenched her jaw.

"What he did? And why? We didn't meet though." NaYeon asked but JeongYeon didn't replied and sat on the bed.

"JeongYeon-ah. Please." NaYeon whined then JeongYeon patted the empty space on the bad telling her to sit there and NaYeon quckly obeyed. JeongYeon couldn't resist NaYeon because she was her weakness.

"I lied to my family that I was going for a w-work with TaecYeon Oppa but I went to talk to your dad a year ago about us. You were still in US. He said you broke up with me the day I left you t-there and don't want to see my face b-because I was the one who left you first."