NINETY THREE

"Unnie, it was just a mistake. She tripped on the bed and it happened." TzuYu explained DaHyun who was returned back on the next day.

DaHyun glanced at Sana who was looking down at her feet then looked at TzuYu who was looking directly into her eyes.

"Okay, I believe you guys. Don't worry, I'm not mad anymore." DaHyun said with a smile.

She forced her smile even though she knew how close her sister and Sana were. She was not jealous but it was not less then that.

Before she was worried because TzuYu and Momo broke up without reason. She thought TzuYu did that just because of her sisters but then she was assured because TzuYu got Momo back. But still her heart was not fully determined. She knew very well the unstable heart of her girlfriend and her sister.

Sana immediately hugged DaHyun. Her heart was lightened up upon hearing what DaHyun said. She then faced her and kissed her passionately without minding her surrounding. TzuYu cleared her throat and walked out of the room.

She didn't want to interfere between their moment but it was so annoying for her. She didn't want to witness their sweet lovely moment. Her heart was not heavier like before. She was feeling content that DaHyun really believed that it was a mistake though Sana was the one who did it on purpose. TzuYu was still busy in her thoughts when she bumped into someone.

"You're earlier than time." Momo said wrapping her arms around her nape.

"You know how much I missed you, huh?" TzuYu pulled her by her waist showering her face with butterfly kisses. Momo giggled and turned her face away.

"Yah, Appa might see us."

"They went home earlier than us." TzuYu said rubbing their noses together.

"When? Where was I?" Momo exclaimed with confusion.

"It's ten in the morning moguri. You overslept."

"Jinjja? Then what about NaYeon Unnie and JeongYeon? And ChaeYoung is still here."

"Only uncle and aunty left. We all are still here." She said and Momo nodded in response.

"Why it seems like you're seducing me?" TzuYu asked smirking at her. Momo frowned and let go of her.

"In your dreams." She said and walked away from her. TzuYu followed her and grabbed her wrist who was going downstairs.

"I need to tell you something." TzuYu said after taking a deep breath. Momo walked back to her and pecked on her lips.

"I know you love me but I'm hungry right now." Momo giggled and walked downstairs leaving TzuYu with a sigh.

"I hope you'll understand whatever the hell my heart is doing with me." TzuYu mumbled chafing her nape.

_____________________________________

After almost finishing their lunch, they walked back to their room expect DaHyun. She went in the backyard of the villa having talk with Rose.

After she ended the call, she sat on the grassy ground enjoying the cold breeze.

"You'll catch cold dubu." Mina said giving her a cane of apple juice. She sat beside her scrolling in her phone.

"How are you and ChaeYoung doing?" DaHyun asked opening the cane but it was not opening. Mina took the cane back and opened it for her then she handed it back to DaHyun.

"We are doing fine. Maybe it's time to be official." She said with a tint of blush.

"Don't you find it hard going with ChaeYoung's innocence?" DaHyun asked smirking at her.