ONE HUNDRED & ONE

"A little right side, yeah perfect." The director said. JeongYeon posed however he said. It was solo shoot for now.

"Okay, break time. Good job JeongYeon." He said and started checking the pictures they took.

JeongYeon took her seat on the chairsat roaming her eyes to find NaYeon. A staff gave her the costume she needed to wear for the next shoot.

JeongYeon came out after changing and sat back on the same place. It was Jennie's turn but JeongYeon was fully focused on her bunny who was busy talking with the staffs.

"Okay JeongYeon, come here." The director called her. She went there and he explained her the poses she had to do with Jennie. They both nodded and took their place.

It was a pose where JeongYeon was holding hand with jenne who was sitting on a wooden chair. JeongYeon did it well.

Next was where JeongYeon was side hugging Jennie while looking in oppsite directions.

Next was they both were sitting on the wooden table acoss to eachother. JeongYeon did all comfortably.

(A/N: I don't know anything about these things so I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

"Okay break time. Change your costumes." The director said. JeongYeon waited for Jennie to change because there was only one changing room. When Jennie came out, JeongYeon went to change for the next shoot.

"Okay, JeongYeon, open the first two button of your shirt." He directed. JeongYeon did what he said.

"Jennie, grab her collar. Act like you're pulling it down. JeongYeon put your hand on her waist. Perfect." He clapped when they obliged.

JeongYeon felt awkward because Jennie's nails were digging on her collarbone but she didn't say anything and posed at the camera composedly.

"Okay now side hug her and act like you guys are laughing. Focuse on the object in your right side." He instructed and they obliged.

"Isn't it hard laughing without reason?" Jennie mumbled. JeongYeon giggled and tickled on her waist making her laugh. The photographer captured them on the right moment.

"Perfect. It's done. Good job guys." The director said clapping.

"It was shorter than I thought." JeongYeon mumbled and let go of Jennie.

A staff handed her water bottle. She was drinking when NaYeon stood in front her.

"Good job. You're hungry?" NaYeon asked buttoning her shirt and fixed her collar.

"I'm hungry too. Should we go for lunch?" Jennie said from behind. NaYeon looked at Jennie then back to JeongYeon then she nodded.

"Go change. I'm waiting here." NaYeon said. JeongYeon nodded and went first to change.

"Bunny, I need your help." JeongYeon said from inside. NaYeon was not there and Jennie was waiting for JeongYeon to come out.

"She's not here. Can I help?" Jennie asked from outside.

"No, it's okay, I can manage."

"Here she is. JeongYeon is calling you for help." Jennie said as NaYeon passed by her.

NaYeon crossed her brows and knocked the door. JeongYeon opened it and NaYeon entered.

"What happened?" NaYeon asked but JeongYeon pulled her by waist instead of replying.

"Jeong, they can hear." She whispered but JeongYeon didn't bother to listen.

She pinned NaYeon on the wall behind her locking her hands upon her head and claimed her lips. NaYeon retorted back with a playful smile. JeongYeon let go of her hands and NaYeon gripped on JeongYeon's shirt when she moved her head kissing her roughly. NaYeon moved her lips in sync pulling her closer.