TWENTY FIVE

NaYeon's pov

After JungKook dropped me, I went to my house and pressed the door bell. The maid opened the door with a surprised look like she didn't expect me. I heard some noise from the kitchen and it was like JeongYeon was shouting. I shoved the maid aside and went inside.

"I want now." She threw a glass on the floor. More glasses were broken around her.

"Just wait. He's coming." The maid tried to calm her down but JeongYeon yanked her hands.

"You're lying. You all are lying. I want it now." She whined and stepped back. She was almost going to step on where the broken pieces of the glass were. I pushed her a little stopping to step on the broken glasses and hugged her.

"Jeong, calm down. What happened?" I asked one of the maids while pulling JeongYeon toward the couch patting her back.

"She wanted watermelon but we don't have so I send someone to buy it but she kept saying she want it now." She said lowering her head down.

"I said I want watermelon juice but she said I shouldn't just eat and drink all day." JeongYeon shouted while hugging me.

"You said that?" I raised my voice on the maid.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I won't do it again."

"It's a warning. Do it again and pack your things. Got it?" I shouted and she nodded after bowing.

"Now clean this. Let's go, Jeong." I said pulling JeongYeon with me.

"But I want it now." She whined. Aigoo, this kid.

"Send the watermelon in our room as soon as possible. Just wait a little, okay?" I pinched her nose.

"No, I want it n..."

"Oh, come on. It'll be here in few minutes." I pulled her to the stairs.

"But I want waterme..." I cut her off by putting my finger on her lips.

"You love me or not?" I whispered and she looked at me for a second before nodding.

"Good, let's go now." I took her to my room and closed the door.

"Now just wait, she's coming with watermelon juice. I'm going to take shower. Don't go outside, okay?" I said and she nodded while pouting, laying down on my bed.

I was in the bathroom when I heard someone knocked the door. Probably it was the maid.

"Here is your watermelon juice." The maid said.

"Thank you so much." She said happily. I smiled hearing her cheery voice.

"I'm going now." The maid said. I heard she closed the door.

After few minutes, I came out from the bathroom wrapping towel because I forgot to bring my clothes.

"You got watermelon juice, you kid?" I asked and she put the glass in the tray that was on the table. She shook her head and I frowned.

"It was not watermelon juice?" I asked again.

"It was." She answered.

"Then?" I asked opening my closet to take out my clothes.

"But it's not w-what I want now."

"Then what you want? Tell me I'll order the maid." I was busy in choosing my clothes when she slowly hugged me from back. I bit my lip feeling her breathing on my neck and her body pressing into mine.

"I want you." She whispered in my right ear.

"J-Jeong, what are you doing?" Shiver ran down in my spine. She didn't reply and started kissing my neck. My breath became abnormal just in a second. I turned to face her.