SEVENTY NINE*

"Why so hurry, huh? I said I'll walk you there." She asked but Momo ignored. TzuYu sighed and walked with her.

"I didn't say I'll go with you." Momo said looking at her.

"Are you still jealous of Sana Unnie? She's with DaHyun Unnie. We're just friends."

"I didn't ask."

"Oh yeah? Sorry I forgot you never needed explainations. You always think it as excuses." TzuYu said mocking her. Momo stopped and looked at her.

"Are you mocking me?" She asked and TzuYu shook her head innocently. She then held her hand and walked forward while Momo being Momo yanked her hand back.

"I can walk by myself. I'm not a kid who will be lost."

"As you wish." TzuYu said and they walked toward TaecYeon's house together without having any single conversation. His mansion was not that far because he bought it to be close with Yoo sisters.

"You can go now." Momo said when they were in front of the mansion. TzuYu nodded and walked backward waving at her. She then turned back and walked ahead.

Tons of feelings were running in Momo's heart and her mind. Her heart wanted to stop TzuYu while her mind wanted the exact opposite. In the mind and the heart battle, her heart won.

She ran to TzuYu and stopped her hugging from back. TzuYu was taken aback by the sudden back hug. She could tell it was Momo by the fragrance of her. She turned to face her with an exclaimed reaction because Momo was crying. She smiled and embraced Momo.

"Such a kid who still cries." She teased causing Momo to pinch her waist.

"Ouch, but still you're my cute moguri." TzuYu said kissing the crown of the girl in her embrace. She then walked inside with Momo and accompanied her to her room.

TaecYeon was not at home and TzuYu didn't want to leave her all alone so she thought to stay for a while.

She was watching TV in the living room. She didn't want to leave soon but it would be awkward for Momo that was what she thought. She went to Momo's room and knocked the door.

"I should go now. Take care. Call me if you're scared. This place is new to you so I don't want..." TzuYu was cut off by a peck on her cheek. She widened her eyes and looked at Momo who was grining.

"I know you're worried for me. Why don't you just stay for a while with me?" She asked and TzuYu nodded. TzuYu entered in the room and closed the door behind her.

TzuYu laid on the bed while Momo went inside the bathroom to wash up. She hadn't change since they came because she was busy clearing her mind that was full of her messed feelings for TzuYu.

After few minutes, Momo came out drying her hair. She saw TzuYu sleeping on the bed while her mouth was slightly open. She put the towel aside and sat beside her then closed her mouth that caused TzuYu to open her eyes.

"You were drooling." Momo said wiping her side lip with her thumb. TzuYu removed her thump holding her hand. She put her palm on her cheek while squeezing the back of her hand. Momo placed a peck on her forehead and got up from the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"To comb my hair of course." She said. TzuYu got up too and walked behind her. Momo then turned to face TzuYu. TzuYu Just stared at her while studying her face.

She leaned forward to Momo. Momo closed her eyes expecting the next move. Their noses were touching, fanning each other's face with their breathing. 'Is it a right move?' TzuYu hesitated and stepped back then walked back to the bed again.