SEVENTY SIX

"Here." TzuYu handed an envelop to the receptionist in the hospital.

"For JeongYeon, hmm?" The receptionist said checking the query of JeongYeon's hospital bill.

"But it's already paid." The receptionist said making TzuYu frown.

"But I didn't pay it as far as I remember." Tuzyu said glaring at her. The receptionist giggled and showed her the data. TzuYu sighed closing her eyes in annoyance.

"He said not to tell you. Sorry tzu." The receptionist said making the girl sigh one more.

"One day, I'll beat him so hard. I said I don't want his help but he always..."

"Yo! Lets's go to JeongYeon." TaecYeon said cutting her words off while tapping her shoulder. The receptionist girl flinched and shook her head to TaecYeon. TaecYeon understood what she was trying to say. He gulped and looked at TzuYu who turned to him with a smirk.

"You paid the bills?" She asked trailing her fingers to TaecYeon's collar. He cringed and nodded.

"I can explain. Take it as Rose's salary, yeah?" He said stepping back while TzuYu grabbed his collar. He tried to free himself.

"You..." TzuYu chased him when he freed himself and ran toward the elevator.

She sighed again when the door was closed before she could reach. She then went to receptionist and took back the envelope.

_____________________________________

"JeongYeon-ah, save me." He barged inside the room without knocking. They laughed on him when he tripped and fell down.

"Yah, help me. TzuYu wants to kill me." He said panting.

"What you did this time? Paid my bills?" JeongYeon asked and he exclaimed at her.

"How did you...?"

"I know you never gonna change." She said and shrugged off.

"So that's what you were talking about earlier?" Momo asked him and he nodded.

NaYeon handed him water that he accepted quickly. He then sat down on the couch and stretched his body.

"Take it as Rose's salary, okay?" He said to JeongYeon. She nodded and looked at Momo. She mouthed 'what' and JeongYeon pressed her lips before speaking.

"Yu Ju is here." She said to Momo and Momo just nodded. And not longer, TzuYu opened the door.

"Yah, Oppa...why did you do that?" TzuYu shouted.

"Yah, it's hospital, don't shout. And take it as her salary." He said pointing Rose behind her.

"What about my salary?" Rose asked shoving TzuYu aside. She gave TaecYeon a fuming look. He gulped and looked at JeongYeon.

"He used your salary as Unnie's hospital bills." TzuYu said causing Rose to growl.

"I wanted to save some for my needs. Why?" She yelled and ran to him. He got up from the couch running for his life.

"I'll lend you. I'm sorry. Yah, please someone save me." He whined and ran away from the room followed by a red Rose. Other shook their head with a sigh.

"Oppa never gonna change." Momo said chuckling.

"Nor Rose Unnie. These kids." TzuYu said and sat beside JeongYeon. Momo got up from the bed when TzuYu sat that caused TzuYu to look at her.

"Sorry for disturbing your moments guys. Unnie I'll just talk to JiHyo Unnie. Take care." TzuYu said and got up from the bed.

"Yu Ju, I want to go home." JeongYeon said and TzuYu turned to her.

"You're not okay Unnie."

"But I'm fine. I want to go home. It's boring." She whined.

"Are you sure?" TzuYu said and JeongYeon nodded with a bright smile. TzuYu nodded and walked out without saying anything to Momo who was just looking at her blankly.

"Yah pabo." NaYeon hit the back of her head.

"What?" Momo whined and turned to her.

"Go talk to her. I don't like a cold TzuYu again." NaYeon said crossing her arms. Momo frowned and followed TzuYu.

______________________________________

Momo didn't call for TzuYu, she just followed her where she was going. When TzuYu was in front of JiHyo's office, Momo stopped her grabbing her wrist. TzuYu turned to her in confusion and brushed her hand off of her.

"I want to talk." Momo said but TzuYu didn't answer.

TzuYu walked ahead and Momo followed her until they reached to a corner. TzuYu pointed at the pair of chairs. They both sat down and Momo looked up to her. She felt awkward on TzuYu staring her but still composed herself.

"What is it?" TzuYu asked.

"I...I'm sorry for reacting that way that day but...TzuYu, I'm sorry I didn't listen your side..." Momo was finding it hard to say. She looked everywhere expect TzuYu.

"I know it was wrong. I should have listened to you that day..."

"Come to the point Ms Kim." TzuYu coldly said that caused Momo to frown.

"You know what I'm talking about." Momo calmly said.

"I know what are you talking about. So?"

"TzuYu..."

To be continued...