FORTY SEVEN

"NaYeon, JeongYeon..." Mrs Kim opened the door causing them to jump on their place. JeongYeon covered NaYeon with the blanket and NaYeon pretended she was sleeping. JeongYeon got up from the bed while gulping hard. Mr Kim frowned looking at them.

"NaYeon is sleeping?" She asked walking toward them. JeongYeon could only gulped and nod.

"Anyway, I came to just check on you. How are you feeling now?"

"I...I'm f-fine aunty." JeongYeon stuttered badly. Her hearbeat rose with every second. NaYeon gulped under the cover carefully not moving from her place.

"Okay, but why are you sweating so much?" Mrs Kim asked checking her forehead.

"You don't have fever. Tell me truth JeongYeon. Are you alright?"

"I'm really fine a-aunty. I'm just sleepy."

"Oh, okay. Good night then." Mrs Kim ruffled her hair and turned back walking out of the room but stopped in the middle.

"NaYeon was wearing it. Why it is here?" She asked picking up JeongYeon's hoodie that NaYeon was wearing. JeongYeon flinched and looked back to NaYeon who was fully covered with the blanket.

"She changed in to pyjama so maybe she f-forgot to put it back." JeongYeon said rubbing her arms.

"It's cold, why you threw your hoodie there?" Mrs Kim again asked when she saw JeongYeon's hoodie was on the floor too. JeongYeon didn't utter any word. She was praying that her aunty will stop asking and just leave the room.

"JeongYeon, answer me."

"Aunty, the f-fitting was not good and I was feeling hot too so I r-removed it."

"And you were sleeping with NaYeon like this?" She asked raising her brows. JeongYeon nodded.

"JeongYeon, you'll catch cold. Come here." NaYeon said in her husky voice sitting up on the bed while covering herself with the blanket pretending that she just woke up. Her mom frowned looking her like that.

"Mom, I'm tired. Can I have massage oil?" She asked to her mom.

"Are you naked, NaYeon?" Her mom frowned and walked toward her. JeongYeon widened her eyes and grabbed her wrist.

"I'm feeling a little dizzy. Can I get any medicine?" JeongYeon said without stuttering grabbing her mom's attention to her. She nodded crossing her brows and walked out of the room.

JeongYeon rushed to the closet to find NaYeon's pyjama shirt and threw it on her face. NaYeon quickly wore it and left the two upper buttons unbuttoned. JeongYeon sighed and sat on the edge of bed.

"We were almost dead." JeongYeon said holding her chest. NaYeon giggled and hugged her from the back clinging on her.

"Yah, aunty will..." NaYeon cut off JeongYeon's words with a quick peck on her lips.

"Don't be that afraid. You're too obvious." NaYeon said and let go of JeongYeon when she heard footsteps coming toward her room.

"JeongYeon, your medicines and NaYeon your massage oil." Mrs Kim handed their things to them.

"Lay down, I'll massage." Mrs Kim said causing JeongYeon to choke while gulping the tablet.

"Are you okay JeongYeon?"

"Yes, aunty, fine, all good." JeongYeon said waving her hand. The thing was, she didn't want her to witness any mark on NaYeon's body.

"Mom you should go and rest too. JeongYeon can do this for me." NaYeon said getting up from the bed and lightly pushed her mother to go.

"Okay but why are you wearing your skirt instead of pyjama?" Mrs Kim asked causing NaYeon to think of an answer.

"It's a new fashion we saw in the school." JeongYeon said and placed the glass of water on the side table. Mrs Kim didn't seem to believe but still she just nodded.

"Okay then. I'm going now. Sleep well. Good night. Good night JeongYeon. Take care okay?" Mrs Kim said ruffling her hair. JeongYeon flashed a smile and kissed her cheek.

Mrs Kim walked out of the room and JeongYeon closed the door. This time she checked the door if it was locked or not. She sighed and turned but gasped when she found NaYeon in front of her.

"Mom will doubt about us." NaYeon said in panic.

"Don't worry, one day it's going to be happen anyway."

"But jeong, what if she won't allow us? What if she rejects our relationship?"

"I'll make you mine at any cost and no one gonna stop me from doing so." JeongYeon said pulling her by her waist. NaYeon blushed and looked away.

"You wanted a massage, right?" JeongYeon smirked. NaYeon shook her head and pecked on her lips.

"I need you."

Flashback end...

"Bunny, forget about it for now, okay?" JeongYeon said hugging her from back kissing her nape.

"Okay I'll. Now go and wash up." NaYeon broke the hug and pushed her inside the bathroom.

After getting ready, they both went downstairs together. They greeted everyone on dining table but JeongYeon stopped when she saw a familier figure. The person has the same expressions.

"YOU?" They both said in unison.

To be continued...

If you liked it then kindly let me know by clicking the star here.

  👇