SIXTY SEVEN

TaeHyung's pov

I came hospital to visit JeongYeon with TaecYeon Hyung. He knocked the door and Rose opened it. I met Rose for the first time when I came to visit JeongYeon when she had got into an accident a year ago.

She opened the door wide to let us enter inside. We went inside and saw JeongYeon who was eating while busy in her phone. She had bandage on her head.

"Hey buddy." I called her. She looked up to me and smile. She put her phone aside and patted the bed telling me to sit there and I did.

"What are you doing here?" She asked wiping her mouth with tissue.

"I heard you got into accident again so I came to visit you. For how many times you gonna hurt yourself, huh?" I frowned at her.

"Oppa, I was walking in my sleep when I bumped with something and fell down hitting my head with the table corner so hard."

"How careless you're." I shook my head and she just giggled.

"Your wifey is back. A week ago." I said and she looked away.

"She said you didn't reply any of her texts neither picked up her calls. What happened?" I continued because she was not looking at me nor answering me.

"Jeong look at me." I made her face me. But she didn't.

I looked at others and signalled them to leave us alone and they obeyed. I got up and closed the door then went back to her.

"Jeong what happened? Are you still afraid of dad?" I asked her calmly.

"Oppa..." She called me without looking at me. I responded with a hum.

"She got a heart attack because of me. She's being despised in her family by her dad. I ruined her life." She said...sobbing. I panicked. 'How did she know about NaYeon's heart attack?' I pulled her in a hug.

"Hey, hey, stop crying. You didn't do anything okay?" I said rubbing her back. After a moment, I broke the hug and made her face me.

"She didn't get any heart attack. She was there for further study."

"You're lying Oppa. I know everything already." She said with a bitter smile. I blinked manytimes before saying anything.

"But Oppa...let's forget it now. Let's forget what I was. Let's forget everything" She said before laying on her bed.

"But jeong..."

"Oppa, everything is over now. Let's forget it."

"And what about her? She is dying to see you just for once. She is dying to hear your voice just for once. Are you giving up that easily?" I asked her but she didn't answer again. I sighed when I heard her snoring.

I shook my head and went to open the door. They were standing outside, I smiled and walked outside. Hyung patted me to stop. I looked at him and he pulled me somewhere.

"Rosie-ah, I'll come tomorrow." He said and dragged me somewhere.

"Hyung, where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere you wanted." He said and pulled me in a office room without knocking.

"Were you leaving?" He asked to the doctor who was inside. She shook her head and looked at me with a bright smile.

"Good luck." Hyung said and left me in the office with her. I smiled and mouthed a 'thanks.'

I looked back at her with a shy smile. She run to me to give me tight hug. I hugged her back, tightly.

"I missed you so much."

"As if I didn't. you know how hard it is to lie to my dad." I said giggling.

"When you came back? You didn't even tell me that you're coming." She said pouting. I kissed her cheek.

"I wanted to surprise my girlfriend." I said before hugging her tight again.

"You'll stay here, right?" She asked and I flinched.

"You know I..."

"No need to answer. I know you came here without telling anyone. No problem." She said cutting me off. I smiled and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I'm thinking for a plan and I need your help." I said and she gave me a confused look.

"NaYeon eagerly wants to meet her so I'm thinking for a plan. Help me." I said and she nooded with a smile.

I called Hyung and we discussed our plan for my fake meeting here in busan. It went well then bid my good bye to her as we were going to meet again. I wanted to spend my time with her but maybe next time.

I went again to JeongYeon's room and found TzuYu there. I talked with her for a while about JeongYeon and family then finally took my leave for Gangnam.

______________________________________

Seok Jin's pov

"Once her dad is back, I'll talk to him." Dad was talking to mom and I know what they were talking about.

"Dad, I don't wanna marry NaYeon." I shouted barging in the room. He frowned and stood up from his chair. He came to me and slapped me so hard.

"Just do what I say. Got it?" He shouted back. I caressed my cheek and looked at mom.

"I'll marry anyone but not her. She's like a sister to me and she already has someone. Why do you want to ruin our lives?"

"I checked her background. She hasn't been in a relationship before and she's a good girl too. You'll only marry her. That's it."

"I'll run away again and this time somewhere far. That's it." I said and went in my room slamming the door.

"No one understands me. Not even you." I shouted messing my bed.

Flashback...

NamJoon was incharge of TaeHyung's work because he was in U.S with his family for NaYeon's surgery.

He packed his stuffs and opened the door of his office when he bumped into SeokJin.

"Oh Hyung, I'm sorry." He said bowing.

"It's okay. It's my fault I didn't knocked." Jin said with shy smile.

"I'm going home and you?" NamJoon asked.

"Oh, me too. Can we go for a drink today?" Jin asked. NamJoon thought for a while then nodded.

While having their shots, Jin tried hard to know NamJoon's heart. That was what he regretted the most because NamJoon confessed he was not into boys and that pinched Jin's heart bitterly. He gave him a bitter smile and they went back to their house.

From that day, Jin became cold to everyone. He put his feeling aside for while but failed to continue with his life without feeling for him. What he all wanted to do was to live alone.

Flashback end...

I slammed myself on the bed with my phone. I messaged him a 'good night' but didn't get any reply. Maybe he was too much busy. I closed my eyes remembering our happy moment and drifted to sleep.

To be continued...

Here is a short update for today... sorry I forgot to update yesterday...😅

& If you guys have any questions related to my books or me, you're free to ask...

Don't forget to vote & check spoiler chapter...✌️