ONE HUNDRED & ELEVEN

"You still didn't understand. Jennie was that girl." As TaecYeon said, JeongYeon got up from the couch clenching her fists. She walked out to definitely kill Kim Jennie but TaecYeon stopped her from back. He hugged her from back calming her down.

"Oppa, let me go. I'll really kill her." JeongYeon tried to free herself but failed.

"JeongYeon, she's in police custody. She will get her punishment. Don't worry, okay?" TaecYeon said turning her to face him.

"She'll get her punishment. Don't waste your time on her." He said cupping her cheeks.

"Think about NaYeon. She needs you now, right?" He asked caressing her cheeks. She nodded looking at NaYeon who was laying on the bed. He kissed her forehead and patted her head.

"I'll take care about the rest. You don't need to worry about it." He said and led her to the stool beside NaYeon's bed.

"Take care of you both. You already know uncle's office. You can call him too if you need something, okay?" He said and JeongYeon nodded at him.

"Okay, let's meet later. See you." He said and walked out of the room.

"You pabo bunny. Why did you do that, huh?" JeongYeon held NaYeon's hand caressing it gently.

"It was my fault that I let her in."

"Bunny wake up now. I want to hear your voice." She said pouting but NaYeon didn't respond at all.

She sighed and laid her head on the bed caressing her cheek with NaYeon's palm.

______________________________________

"And why you wanted to attempt suicide?" The officer asked crossing his arms leaning back on the chair.

"Because I don't want to live." Jennie said scoffing.

"And why is that?"

"I don't need to tell you."

"Miss, show your attitude somewhere else. We need to know why you wanted to end up your life and why that place, not somewhere else like river or railway track."

"Personal reasons. I'm too much stressed these days."

"That's it?" The officer asked crossing his brows. Jennie nodded looking down at the table.

"You need mental heathcare then." He shook his head.

"Where did you get the gun?" He asked again.

"I have licence for that." She said boringly.

"Yeah, you celebrity and all." He said massaging his forehead.

"Sir, he's here." A cop informed the officer inside.

"Okay send him here." The officer ordered. Soon after a moment, a guy came inside and Jennie's eyes widened.

"Sit down please." The officer said and the guys sat on the chair beside Jennie

"Introduce yourself and tell me your relationship with her."

"I'm Jung HoSeok and she's my cousin Jennie Kim."

"So, Mr Jung HoSeok, do you know what your cousin had done." He asked and J-Hope nodded.

"Better, so when I asked her the reason, she said she wanted to kill herself because she's in depression. Did you know anything about this?" He asked again and J-Hope nodded his head again.

"What can be the reason Mr Jung?"

"The truth is, she likes Kim TaeHyung who just got married that day and in depression she tried to kill herself. She was in depression already." J-Hope said in one breath and looked at her sister who was looking down closing her eyes controlling herself from crying.