HUNDRED

JeongYeon hugged NaYeon from behind sniffing on her nape. NaYeon let her do that and continue stirring the soup on the gas stove. She then looked back at JeongYeon who had just trimmed her hair.

"Now you look like a perfect boyfriend."

"But I'm your hubby." JeongYeon said kissing her cheek.

"Okay hubby, let me make the dinner first."

"I'm not doing anything. Hey I wanna ask you s-something."

"What is it honey?" NaYeon asked before tasting the soup.

"You don't like Jennie, right?" JeongYeon asked and NaYeon turned to her. She put down the spoon and wrapped her arms around JeongYeon neck.

"And why do you think so?"

"I just noticed. Maybe I'm wrong." JeongYeon said resting her head on NaYeon's shoulder.

"You know what jeong?"

"No, I don't know what." JeongYeon chuckled and turned off the stove.

"I don't know why but I really don't like whenever you talk about models or any other girls in front of me." She said pouting making JeongYeon giggle.

"You're jealous wifey?" JeongYeon faced her. NaYeon didn't answer.

"See, by looking at your e-expression I can say that you're jealous. Why?" JeongYeon said pressing her forehead on hers.

"Because you're only mine." NaYeon said and pecked on her lips. JeongYeon smiled and kissed her cupping her cheeks.

"I think we need to order the dinner." DaHyun said clearing her throat. They pulled out and looked at her in embarrassment.

"It's ready. Call everyone downstairs, I'm serving." NaYeon said letting go of JeongYeon. DaHyun nodded and shouted for Rose, ChaeYoung and TzuYu.

"When they're coming?" JeongYeon frowned looking at the clock.

"Just in five minutes, they will be here." NaYeon said informing about the guests.

TzuYu and NaYeon arranged the dining table while DaHyun, ChaeYoung and JeongYeon were busy in watching TV.

The doorbell rang and ChaeYoung went to open it.

"Yo bro!" Both boys bumped their fists with ChaeYoung while JiHyo was carrying the baby.

"Sorry, traffic problem." JiHyo said and took her seat on the couch.

"Let me carry her. please." NaYeon said with her sparkling eyes seeing the baby. JiHyo knew how much she loved kids so she handed her to NaYeon.

"So cute. Why she's not looking at me. Hey look at me baby, here." NaYeon wanted baby's attention but pouted when she failed.

"What's her name?" TzuYu asked snapping her fingers in front of the baby.

"For now, she's JiKook's child because we still don't have any name in our minds." JungKook said chuckling.

"For tonight, she's 2Yeon's child." NaYeon proudly said roaming in the house with the baby.

"For now, we should start eating." ChaeYoung said.

"Yeah, I'm hungry too." DaHyun said rubbing her tummy.

"Okay, have your seats." JeongYeon gestured them to sit.

"Did I miss something?" Rose said coming downstairs.

"You'll surely miss many things if you'll be busy with JiSoo." Jimin teased her.

"Now I'm sure she's secretly dating her, I'm right?" JungKook said making her whine.