TWELVE

DaHyun's pov

I said that I wanted to be her friend again but why it's hurting so much. I wanted my Sana back but I couldn't take her back from her parents. Her parents told me to stay away from her just because they didn't want their girl to be called as gay.

Flashback...2 months ago...

DaHyun saw Mrs Minatozaki who was Sana's mother. She remembered her family members because once Sana showed her pictures of her family. Her mother whom Sana didn't seem to like that much but still as a respect DaHyun greeted her mom. But Mrs Minatozaki didn't recognize her. Of course, they met for the first time.

"Aren't you Sana's mom, aunty?" DaHyun asked.

"Yes, but who are you?"

"I'm Yoo DaHyun. Sana Unnie's close friend." DaHyun said nerviously.

"Oh, nice meeting you. Let's talk somewhere else. It's quite noisy here." Mrs Minatozaki said looking around.

"Okay aunty." DaHyun said and they went to a cafe which was only 2-3 steps afar.

"So DaHyun-Shi, you're in the same class as Sana?"

"No, aunty. Infact I'm not in the same school. My family just shifted here but I know Unnie for a long time."

"Oh. So, how's my daughter. She's good with you, right?"

"Nae aunty. We are close friends actually." DaHyun said scratching her nape.

"You're very close to her?"

"Nae, you can say that?" DaHyun said in a nervous tone.

"Don't be nervous, DaHyun-Shi. I just wanted to ask you something if you don't mind."

"Nae, what is it, aunty?"

"You're close to her so I wanted to know if..."

"If..."

"If she has a girlfriend?"

"Nae?"

"I'm serious in this matter DaHyun-Shi so please don't lie. I want to know about her life but she doesn't like to share it with me. I heard her talking with a girl during mid nights. I want to know if she's dating someone." She paused for a moment. DaHyun was sweating. She didn't make eye contact with her.

"I don't mind if she's dating someone but I just want to know about that person if it's a girl or a boy." She added.

"Is this matter, aunty?" DaHyun asked looking down to the table.

"DaHyun-Shi, if you don't know I want to clear one thing. I don't want my girl to date a girl. What about our family reputation? What about her future? I don't want people to call my daughter a gay." Mrs Minatozaki said in angry tone.

"Sorry aunty. I respect your words. I understand what you want to say."

"So DaHyun-Shi, do you know anything?"

"Aunty" DaHyun looked directly in her eyes.

"No, don't worry, Sana Unnie is not dating anybody. Even if she will date someone and that person is girl, I'll beat her." She said and Mrs Minatozaki laughed at what she just said.

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter." Mrs Minatozaki said. And after that they talked about random things. Behind their talking DaHyun was making a plan to end her relationship with Sana without hurting her.

End of flashback...

I couldn't do anything seeing her hurting like me. But she will overcome someday and will start a new life without my memories. I went for a walk with ChaeYoung. ChaeYoung and JeongYeon Unnie know about me and Sana and but they don't know about our break up story. I didn't bother to tell TzuYu.