FIFTY THREE

NaYeon's POV

We went down to the restaurant that was inside the resort for our breakfast. I saw JeongYeon with her sisters and mom. I and Momo joined them.

"Where are others?" Momo asked. I also noticed that Appa and both brothers were not there.

"Menly talk." Mom said pointing at the table far from us. We shrugged and waited for our food. I looked at JeongYeon who was busy playing in...TzuYu's phone?

"New phone?" I asked and she looked at me and again back to her phone.

"I bought her a new phone, in case of emergency," mom said. I nodded and fished out my phone.

"Give me your number." I said giving her my phone. She just looked at my phone and shook her head.

"Why?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"Unnie, give it to me." ChaeYoung asked for my phone. I gave it to her. I noticed a bandage on her wrist but I didn't ask anything about that.

She typed the number and gave it back to me. I thought to name it something but I just saved it as her name. Our order came and we started dig in. I was eating and scrolling on my phone then something popped in my mind.

I looked at her. She was still playing while TzuYu was feeding her carefully. Why she was acting like a kid today. Well she was already a kid but today she was different. I opened my messege box and texted her.

To: JeongYeon 💖

Hey...

08:23 A.M

She got the messege and stopped playing. She opened the message and looked at me while TzuYu was feeding her. She looked back in her phone and started playing again. I sighed and went back to my eating. 'Why are you ignoring me jeong?'

After finishing our breakfast, Momo pulled me and I let her drag me because I didn't know where she was taking me. She pulled me toward the beach side.

"Yah, we shouldn't swim after eating."

"Who said we gonna swim? I'm here just to enjoy the view." She said sitting on the bleacher.

"Oh, I thought you gonna push me here and run away." I said giggling and sat beside her.

We rested there for an hour enjoying the view. I fished out my phone when it buzzed. I opened it and saw a message from her. A smiled automatically formed on my lips. I opened the message box and read it, smirking.

JeongYeon 💖

Bunny:

Hey...

08:23 A.M

JeongYeon 💖 set your name as "Bunny 🐰💖"

JeongYeon 💖:

I'm in your room.

10:08 A.M

I got up from my place and patted Momo who was sleeping. She rubbed her eyes and yawned looking around.

"Hey, I'm going in my room." I said and she just nodded while yawning.

"You can go sleep in your room or can call TzuYu or others to give you acompany." I said smirking.

"You don't need to. I'm already here." TzuYu said behind me.

"Hey tzu, I wanted to ask you something." I said without wasting time.

"I know that. Well she just had nightmare, nothing else. Don't worry about it." She said giving me half smile. 'Wow, she read my mind.'

"Again? That day, she was too scared that I had to call you." Momo said in worried tone. 'That day? Oh, when she was sleeping in Momo's room.'

"Unnie, did she had nightmares when she was sleeping with you?" TzuYu asked to me.

"Yeah, once as far as I remember." I said thinking.

"Only once?" They both exclaimed.

"Yeah why? Isn't it good?"

"It's better to let her sleep with you. It can help her with the nighmares." Momo said giggling. I glared at her.

"She's in your room with her Good Bunny. You don't mind if she'll be with you tonight, right?"

"No TzuYu, infact I wanted to spend time with her. I'm going to see her." I waved at them and went straight to my room.

As the elevator door of my floor was opened, I saw TaecYeon Oppa was going to knock on my door but stopped when he saw me. He waved at me.

"Hey Oppa, do you need something?" I asked walking toward him.

"I just wanted to talk with JeongYeon. I brought chocolates for her." He said showing me a paperbag in his hand.

"But this is my room, you forgot?" I chuckled.

"I didn't but I saw JeongYeon going inside your room."

"But maybe she'll be sleeping. Give me that, I'll give it to her."

"Oh, okay. Thank you. I-I'm going now." He said handing me the paperbag. I nodded and he finally left after patting my head.

I opened my room door and closed it behind. I looked around to see her but she was not there. I knocked the bathroom door and it opened, revealing my girl, my hubby whom I missed so much. I hugged her tightly like never wanted to let go of her.

She broke the hug and looked at me, more like looking into my eyes. I pouted and pulled her by her naped and hugged tightly. She hugged back, tightly.

"Missed me that much?" She giggled.

"Don't talk to me. Why you were ignoring me? I can't take it anymore. Jeong please don't do that again. How I'm gonna live without you?" I shouted hugging the crook of her neck tightly. Tears formed in my eyes.

"But I never left you. I was always there with you." She said patting my back.

"But you never talked to me. You always ignored me. I asked you why but you didn't answer. Everytime I asked you something you always ignored. I hate you."

"I'm sorry but I was not in the m-mood of talking with anyone. I was behaving weird lately. I even hurted ChaeYoung." She said resting her head on my shoulder.

"What you did to my baby?"

"I had nightmare and I was not in m-my mood. ChaeYoung asked me something but I ignored her. I even tried to s-stab her with her pencil." She said tighting the hug. I could hear her sobbing.

"Yah, jeong. Calm down baby. She's not mad on you. She understands." I said beaking the hug, cupping her cheeks.

"I'm very bad. I always do this. I want them to be safe but I always try to hurt them. I shouldn't be with you or I'll hurt you too." She said and tears rolled down from her eyes. I quickly wiped it pinching her cheeks.

"You never gonna hurt me pabo."

"But I did. I always d..." I cut her off by pulling her into a kiss.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter 😁🤘

   👇