THIRTY TWO

ChaeYoung's pov

It was NaYeon Unnie's birthday and everyone was busy in decorating the house. I, JeongYeon and Momo Unnie came to buy a gift for her.

"This one or this one?" JeongYeon Unnie asked. We came to buy a ring for her as JeongYeon Unnie's gift. She and her unique choice.

"Do you have her size?" I asked back.

"Yes, I know." Momo Unnie said.

"This one is perfect." JeongYeon Unnie beamed out.

"Yes, but it's expensive." I said looking at the price.

"Don't worry, we'll pay together." Momo Unnie said.

"No, I'll pay for it." JeongYeon Unnie announced.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, and I really want to s-surprise my bunny." JeongYeon Unnie said looking at the ring.

"Your bunny, huh?" We smirked at her.

"I mean o-our bunny." She said and looked away. We nodded still with the same smirk. I was sure that Unnie was having crush on NaYeon Unnie. She walked toward the counter to buy that ring. We bought the ring and the driver drove off the car to another shop.

"We're not going home?" JeongYeon Unnie asked. She eagrly wanted to go home.

"No, I need to buy her gift, too." Momo Unnie said getting out of the car.

"Me too." I went out of the car. Momo Unnie bought a stuff toy while I bought a wrist watch for her though she has a lot, I couldn't think about any other gift.

"Done, let's go now." Momo Unnie said and we went out of the shop but she stopped and fished out her phone beause it was ringing.

"Nae Minari?" My mood was lightened up when I heard she was talking to Mina Unnie. Well I got a huge crush on Mina Unnie.

"Okay I'm on the way." She ended the call and looked at me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Her car stopped in middle way. Let's go." She said and I nodded. Afte that, we straight went to Mina Unnie who was waiting for us in the midway of our house way.

"Hello JeongYeon Unnie, hello ChaeYoung." Mina Unnie greeted as she hopped inside the car.

"Hello Minari." JeongYeon Unnie said without looking at her because she was busy staring the ring box. Now doubt was building in my mind.

"H-Hi Unnie." I stuttered like JeongYeon Unnie because I was surprised looking at her. She was wearing a shoulder off black dress. Her collar bones were visible. I was almost drooling inside.

"Are you checking her out?" Momo Unnie said from the back seat.

"A-Aniyo but she looks pretty." I said in embarrassment scarcthing my nape.

"You're sttutring like JeongYeon Unnie." Mina Unnie teased me.

"Yah, let's go now." JeongYeon Unnie commanded. We shook our heads while Mina Unnie looked confused because of her eagerness.

______________________________________

As we get off from the car, JeongYeon Unnie cleared her throat like she was going to announce something.

"Don't tell her that I bought something for her..."

"This is a surprise and you don't want us to tell her about this." I and Momo Unnie repeated her speech she was giving us since today morning. Mina Unnie chuckled on her behaviour like a little kid wanted to hide her candy.