TWENTY

"Means your heart flutters whenever I call you like that?" I shot back to her. She stopped combing and looked at me. The look that could melt anyone at the place. She came to me and grabbed my arms.

"Kayeon..."

"It's NaYeon, pabo." I sighed.

"Whatever it is. Just listen." She said and I nodded at her to continue.

"The first time I saw you, I felt like my world is stopped for a while. When you returned me your smiled that day, I was like should I just pull this girl in my e-embrace and make her mine. Yesterday when you kissed me back, I thought you have the same f-feeling as mine but I was wrong. I know you don't love me but..." She leaned close to me cupping my cheeks. I could feel her breathing on my lips. She looked into my eyes then to my lips and then back to my eyes. My heart was beating rapidly. I tried to avoid her gaze looking away because I might not have control on me if she kept doing this. She sighed and make me look at her.

"but I have fallen for you. The harder I'm trying to get out, the deeper I'm falling for you. What you have done to me?" She whispered and stepped back letting go of me. I felt like something hurting inside my heart and the pain was too much. She just confessed to me while I had nothing to say back. Even though I wanted to say something, words were stucked in my throat. Tears were forming in my eyes.

"Sorry for everything I have done with you without your permission. But can I do this for the last time?" She said and pulled me by my nape. She was waiting for me to look at her and I looked at her. She pressed her lips on mine and closed her eyes. I didn't expect that she'll confess to me. I was about to response but she pulled out smiling at me.

"I love you, bunny." She said cupping my cheeks. Our eyes were locked and there was an awkward silence until she made her move. She sat on the edge of the bed while facing me and looked at me before speaking again.

"I know you can't love me back but I'm happy if you're happy with s-someone else who is not me. If you don't mind, can be still be friends? It's okay if you don't want. I won't force you but t-think abo..." She was cut of by ChaeYoung who entered in the room without knocking.

"JeongYeon Unnie, aunty is calling." ChaeYoung said handing her the phone.

"Oh, give me." JeongYeon got up and took her phone and greeted that person on the other line.

"What are you doing here Unnie? Where is TzuYu?"

"She is with Momo and I was just here to see JeongYeon. By the way who is she?"

"She's the cousin of our dad. After dad, she became our guardian." She said and I nodded. ChaeYoung cringed when JeongYeon greeted someone with excitement.

"You know her daughter, our cousin has a big crush on jeongyen Unnie, I think." ChaeYoung said giggling.

"Well, anyone can fall for her." I mumbled looking at JeongYeon with a smile.

"You said something?"

"Nothing. I should go now." I patted her head and left the room.

'Why do I care if any girl has a crush on JeongYeon? She loves me anyway. Girls in the whole world lose this game dude. She's mine now.' I giggled thinking about it and went in my room. I took shower to clear my mind. Now it was my time to confess her but how?

______________________________________

Momo's pov

TzuYu called for me knocking the door. I slammed my book I was reading on the study table and went to open the door.