ONE HUNDRED & SIX

It was past ten when JeongYeon and Mr Kim came back to their house after a long busy day.

JeongYeon threw herself on the couch as soon as she reached. Mr Kim shook his head and went in his room signalling her wife to help JeongYeon. Mrs Kim nodded and went to JeongYeon who seemed to sleeping on the couch.

She kneeled down on the floor and removed JeongYeon's boot. JeongYeon felt someone's touch on her feet and she quickly dazed out from her nape.

"What are you doing? I can do this." JeongYeon stopped her grabbing her hands.

"I'm just helping my tired kid."

"Thanks mom but you really don't need to do that." JeongYeon said and removed her other boot.

"I'm so happy today. You know what happened?" JeongYeon squealed grabbing her shoulders. Mrs Kim chuckled confusedlys shaking her head.

"Dad actually treated me like her child. He complimented me many times. I'm really happy today. Mom, I'm really really really happy today." She said holding her heart. Mrs Kim smiled and pulled her in a hug.

"He said I'm her son." She said hugging her tighter.

"You really are JeongYeon." Mrs Kim said patting her back.

"But I'm a girl." JeongYeon pouted again.

"But after Tae, you're like our son to us. Oh, I totally forgot something." She said breaking the hug.

"What is it mom?"

"I know everyone is sleeping but I think NaYeon is still waiting for you in the room."

"She's not sleeping?"

"Maybe she would be sleeping while waiting for you." She said with a smirk. JeongYeon sighed and got up from her place.

"Rose is sleeping?"

"Yeah, she's in your room while TzuYu is with Momo." She said and JeongYeon nodded.

"Okay good night mom." JeongYeon kissed her cheek and headed upstairs in her room

First, she thought to knock the door then she thought to open it without knocking. She didn't want to disturb NaYeon. She opened the door and roamed her eyes in the room and there she found her bunny laying on the couch.

She closed the door and went to NaYeon. She chuckled silently at the sleeping girl who was drooling. She wiped it with her thumb and carried NaYeon to the bed.

"JeongYeon-ah." NaYeon woke up rubbing her eyes.

"Did I make you wait? I'm sorry." JeongYeon said as she placed her on the bed. NaYeon grabbed JeongYeon's wrist when she was about to leave her.

"I'll just take a shower. Wait for me." JeongYeon pecked on her forehead and went toward the closet to take out something comfortable to wear. She went inside the bathroom leaving NaYeon.

She came out after few minutes and laid beside NaYeon. She patted her bunny who was already sleeping.

"I missed you." NaYeon said hugging her waist. JeongYeon was surprised because she thought NaYeon was sleeping.

"I missed you too." JeongYeon said stroking her hair. NaYeon looked at her and caressed her cheek softly.

"DaHyun said you guys talked about marriage things." NaYeon asked and JeongYeon hummed in answer.

"I'm imagining how you looked when you were talking about that things. Like a real parent." NaYeon said smiling still caressing her cheek.

"I'm so happy today. Dad complimented me." JeongYeon said brightly.

"Really? Congrats hubby." NaYeon pecked on her lips.

"Aren't you tired jagi? I don't want you to regret it." JeongYeon said in her husky voice smirking at NaYeon.

"Pervert. You're tired too." NaYeon tapped her cheek and pecked on her lips again.

"I'm being addicted to you being this sweet. Once more." JeongYeon said pouting her lips. NaYeon smiled and pecked on her lips multiple times. JeongYeon closed her eyes and hugged her waist pulling her closer.

"I'm too much happy today. I'm really feeling lucky having you in my life." She said looking at NaYeon. NaYeon pecked on her lips for the last time but JeongYeon pressed her lips kissing her fervidly. It lasted for a minute and JeongYeon pulled out with a content smile.

"NaYeon-ah...saranghae." She said closing her eyes.

"JeongYeon-ah..."

"I love it whenever you call me like that." JeongYeon said still closing her eyes.

"JeongYeon-ah, I went somewhere today." NaYeon said and JeongYeon just hummed in response.

"I went to Momo's studio. There was a nursery school beside that. I saw so many kids playing there."

"And you wanted to steal all of them." JeongYeon said chuckling. NaYeon slapped her pouting.

"You want kids I know that." JeongYeon said looking at NaYeon. NaYeon nodded pouting.

"Okay wait a little more. We'll have as many as you want." JeongYeon said smiling caressing her cheek. NaYeon nodded and snuggled in JeongYeon's neck hugging her tightly.

"Saranghae hubby." She said closing her heavy eyes. JeongYeon was patting her back lightly and she didn't know when she drifted to sleep.

To be continued...

Short chapter again I know you know...

Don't forget to vote...

   👇