ONE HUNDRED & SEVEN

"Oppa is getting married, just in a week." Momo squealed hugging him. TaeHyung blushed wiping his mouth.

"I'll get going then." He said and excused himself from his family. He grabbed the car keys and went out of the house. He shouted in happiness when he was in his car.

Meanwhile, DaHyun was their next pray whom they were teasing nonstop. She whined and complained JeongYeon but JeongYeon was no help. They were currently in NaYeon's room.

"We're not doing anything DaHyun-ah. It's a fact that you'll go on a honeymoon." Rose said with a smirk.

"Then you'll eat honey watching the moon." ChaeYoung said chuckling. They all looked at her disbelief and laughed.

"Why are you so innocent ChaeYoung-ah?" Momo asked laughing.

"I doubt if she's just acting of being innocent." DaHyun said smirking at ChaeYoung.

"Tell me one thing Unnie. You guys had already slept together and you'll do the same thing there on your so-called holiday called honeymoon so what is new in this?" ChaeYoung asked innocently making DaHyun choke hardly.

"ChaeYoung-ah, my grown-up baby." Momo hugged her like a proud mother. They all looked at her in disbelief.

"Who taught you that? Momo?" JeongYeon asked.

"No, Mina Unnie said I'm a kid so I forced her to explain me everything though I knew a little bit about it before so she told me."

"Penguin told you. unbelievable!" Momo went 'wow'.

"Yeah, I never thought Mina has this side." NaYeon said doubting.

"So, what she said more? Tell us everything." Momo asked smirking.

"She said we'll do that after our marriage." ChaeYoung said innocently.

"So slow." Momo scoffed. JeongYeon hit her head.

"Why slow? As if you had done it before." ChaeYoung glared at Momo making TzuYu cough a little.

"They surely did that. So, how was the bang bang?" Rose asked smirking at TzuYu.

"Bang bang? I'm talking about THAT thing, not about sleeping peacefully." ChaeYoung said clearing her.

"Oh, how innocent baby you're. you know what bang bang really means in our group?" Rose asked earning glares from everyone.

"You mean bang bang means THAT things?" ChaeYoung asked gasping. Momo and Rose nodded.

"Means I'm the only one who haven't done it yet." ChaeYoung pouted crossing her arms

"Chaeyoun-ah, you have time for that. For now, focus on your work." JeongYeon said patting her head.

"You guys have really done it?" ChaeYoung asked looking at them. They all nodded shyly expect Rose.

"Rose hadn't done bang bang yet." NaYeon laughed at her.

"Yeah because JiSoo didn't let me." Rose said pouting.

"Are we done talking about THAT things?" TzuYu asked boringly.

"How many times you did Yu Ju?" DaHyun asked smirking.

Now it was DaHyun's turn to tease them. TzuYu ignored her question showing she was busy in her phone. So, they all turned to Momo. Momo blused and showed her 'V' sign looking away shyly.

"Only two." DaHyun scoffed. They laughed on her while TzuYu Just sighed.

"What about you Unnie?" DaHyun asked NaYeon with a grin on her face. NaYeon shrugged it off.