NINETY EIGHT

"Next time when you'll be free, I want you to meet someone." Mr Kim said glancing at JeongYeon.

"I'm always free for you guys, dad." JeongYeon calmly said with a smile.

"I said next time. I asked TaecYeon about your schedules." He said without looking at her. She nodded and went back to eating.

"How's the restaurant doing? You got any problem?" He asked TzuYu. For the first time, he asked them something related to their works. TzuYu immediately shook her head.

"It's going well. Soon we are going to add new dished in the menu." TzuYu said with a content smile looking at him. He nodded then looked at ChaeYoung. ChaeYoung got what he was going to ask.

"I have new projects next week. I'm planning to capture something unique this time." ChaeYoung said showing her dimple. Mr Kim smiled and turned to Momo who choked in her food. TzuYu rubbed her back handing her water.

"You okay kid?" He asked and Momo nodded after sipping the water.

"I'm just shocked that you're asking us about our work. It's a new thing." Momo said innocently. He giggled and looked at his wife.

"I told you they will be shocked." He said to Mrs Kim.

"I told him to do so though I knew it that he always wanted to ask you guys about this." Mrs Kim said shrugging it off. Mr Kim gave her a fake glare and everyone laughed at him.

"You guys are going tomorrow. The house will feel lonely again." Mrs Kim said and sighed.

"Fix his marriage then you won't feel alone anymore." Momo said pointing at TaeHyiung. He kicked her leg under the table and Momo kicked back with a smirk.

"TaecYeon Oppa and your c-company is already merged so what if I start working from here? I work only when I have s-schedules." JeongYeon said asking for their response.

"It can be possible. Let's talk about it later with TaecYeon." Mr Kim said assuring her.

"What about me then?" NaYeon asked pouting.

"You can be transferred too if you want." Mrs Kim said and waited for her response.

"I'll go wherever JeongYeon will go." She said without thinking for a moment. They all gave her smirk expect her father and brother.

"She'll follow me to hell too, I think." JeongYeon said giggling. They all laughed on NaYeon who crossed her arms puffing.

"I think I need to talk with Park family." Mr Kim said causing them to widened their eyes.

After what he did last time, it was not going to be easy to please the Park Family. Mrs Kim patted his back and nodded at her husband with assurance.

After they finished their dinner, all went in their rooms. ChaeYoung went in her room alone because DaHyun was still at Sana's place. Momo went in her room with TzuYu while NaYeon and JeongYeon went in NaYeon's room.

______________________________________

"Don't forget to call me everyday." Momo said pouting hugging TzuYu's waist.

"If I'll forget by any chance, you're allowed to do that." She teased her and earned a punch on her shoulder.

"Don't meet Sana everyday. You can meet but no need to be clingy." She said facing TzuYu. TzuYu let out a chuckle and nodded.

"No need to talk with any random girl."

"And?" TzuYu asked looking at her.

"Don't let anyone touch you or I'll kill you."