TWENTY EIGHT

NaYeon's pov

"Are you c-checking me out?"

"What? Aniyo. I was just looking at your skin. It was bad a while ago." I looked away when I realized I was staring her. When she rolled up the sleeves of her hoodie, her red skin was visible. I should be careful next time for her.

"You're pissed off, right?"

"No, why would I be? But seriously that was my fault. I shouldn't have given you the custard."

"It's okay but you're pissed off because you should be the one to m-make so many red marks on my body." She giggled.

"Pervert minded." I rolled my eyes.

"Come here." She patted the empty space beside her on the bed.

"Why?" I glared at her.

"Just come here." She patted again so I went to sit beside her.

"What now?" I looked at her who was just staring me. Soon she sat up and lay down in my lap using my thighs as her pillow.

"What are you? A kid?" I giggled pinching her both cheeks.

"I alway sleep like this."

"With TzuYu, too?"

"Ani, she sleeps in my lap. I'm her Appa though."

"So, what it means for me?" I showed that I was thinking hard.

"What it means? Imm...It means you're soon gonna be a mother of t-three children." She smirked.

"What if I refuse?" I smirked back.

"Yah, Kayeon..."

"Yah, it's Kim NaYeon."

"Whatever, you gonna be a Yoo soon."

"No, I don't want to be a Yoo."

"Okay then, I'll be a Kim. How's it?"

"Are we here talking about our future?" I frowned.

"Aniyo, we're talking about weather."

"Don't you think it's so early, Jeong?" I rested my head on the head board.

"Okay then. We'll wait for the right time."

"Jeong?" I called her and she responded with a hum.

"Why do you love me?" I asked that took her some moments to answer.

"Why do you love me, bunny?"

"Asking back, huh? Well I believe there's no specific reason to love someone. My heart flutters every time I see you. I feel myself happy seeing you around. I feel butterflies in my stomach just by looking your smile, your cute pout and your stupidness. When you cried that day, I felt that too. I felt like crying when I saw you in pain...Just that what I think is my love for you." I made a big heart upon my head giving her my bunny smile.

"I feel opposite." She said poking my cheek.

"How? And what you think?"

"You know I can fell for anyone very easily. That day I first saw you, I fell for you because you made me think about you all day. Then I saw you smiling, your bunny teeth are my w-weakness. Well you're my weakness. You're right, my heart also f-flutters when you call me Jeongyeon-ah. I feel safe with you. You know that day I could be dead because my heart was beating so fast at the moment when for the first time your lips touched mi..." I cut her off by covering her mouth with my hand because the next moment I knew what she was going to say.