EIGHTY

JiHyo's pov

"What we'll do about it? It's a new born." I asked while wiping my tears.

"Dr. Park, be strong, okay?" My colleague said and I nodded. I looked at the new born baby who just lost her mother a while ago. There were no relatives of her that we could inform. We couldn't just pass her to an orphanage. I took the baby in my arms and went in my office room.

"Dr. Park? What are you doing?" One of the nurses asked me.

"I'll take care of her until any of her relative comes to take her responsibility." I said and opened the door carefully. I closed the door back and sat on the couch with the baby.

I looked at her who was sleeping peacefully. She had chubby cheeks and she was too cute just like a squirrel.

"Don't be like Sana, okay?" I said giggling. I heard a knock on the door, I sighed because I knew they'll talk about the baby only.

"Come in." I said not too loud. The person opened the door with a smile. His bright smile became wider seeing the baby in my hands.

"Wow, cutiepie. New born?" Jimin Oppa said caressing the baby. I nodded.

"Why you have it instead of its parents?"

"Now, she has no one. We don't know about any of her relatives." I said looking at him who wanted to have the baby in his hand. I passed her to him. He smiled double this time.

It was not the first time he was having a kid in his hand but everytime we see a new side of him with kids, especially with new borns.

"She looks like DaHyun's girlfriend. Sana, right?" He asked me. I giggled because I was thinking the same a while ago.

 I giggled because I was thinking the same a while ago

"Hey JiHyo-ah, can I have her?"

"Okay but please don't make her cry."

"No, what I mean is...can I have her? For real?"

"Yeah, I'm giving her to you for real." I said giggling.

"I mean can I have her like for forever? I want to adopt her."

"Adopt? Her? Are you serious Oppa?" I asked exclaiming. Last time I asked him about adoption but he refused and now he wanted. He nodded happily.

"Okay let's wait for a week. If someone won't claim her then we can do the further procedure." I said and he yelled in happiness. I hushed him pointing the baby in his hand. He stopped and handed her to me.

"I'll give him this good news. See you Ji." He kissed my cheek and walked out of the room squealing like a little kid punching the air.

"Soon you'll get a family." I said caressing her cheek who was awake now. 'Oh, shit what if she will start crying?' And my wish was soon fulfilled. I shook my head and thought how to feed her now.