EIGHTY EIGHT

"Sana Unnie, when you'll stop this all?" I whispered turning my head a bit to her who was resting her head on my shoulder.

"I don't know. I just feel great here." She said hugging me tighter than before.

I scoffed removing her hands on my waist and turned to her. I looked at the door hoping no one saw us. I caught off guard when she kissed my chin.

"Unnie, please don't do this."

"You don't like it tzu baby?" She giggled rubbing the lipstick mark off to my chin.

"Why you always wear this much exposing dresses?" I whined seeing her exposing cleavage.

"I told you I like to wear it. DaHyun never complained. Why you're always being this protective?"

"I just don't like those lusty eyes on you. I'm worried for you, worried for DaHyun Unnie." I said cupping her cheeks.

"I love whenever you care for us." She said kissing my cheek wrapping her arms around my nape. I leaned forward and kissed her nose tip.

"Seeing us like this, anyone can have misunderstanding about us." I said pulling her close by her slim waist.

"Let them think whatever they want." She whispered in my ear in her seducing tone sending chill in my spine. I smirked and showered kisses on her neck making her giggle.

"TzuYu-ah, don't do that." She said punching my shoulder.

"Why? My Unnie doesn't like it?" I asked kissing her down to her collar bone. She pushed me back shoting a glare.

"Are you drunk?"

"Drunk in love. Sorry but you started it first." I said giggling and went back to my work.

"Is it really what you call just friendly thing?" She asked sitting on the counter of the kitchen. I stopped for a while whatever I was doing.

"It's what you call sexual affection toward someone. It'll fade away soon. Don't worry." I said looking at her.

"I'm feeling that toward you. TzuYu, it's wrong. I don't wanna cheat my dubu." She said looking down.

"Who said you're going to do that? I'll never allow you." I said frowning though I was feeling the same. I was falling for her. I wanted her but it was all wrong. I couldn't mess my love life just for an attraction toward someone for a little mean time.

"We shouldn't meet for a while." She said with a thin smile.

"So, you're not coming home today?" I asked giggling. She pouted and walked out of the kitchen. I sighed and went back to my work.

______________________________________

Momo's pov

I woke up yawning and looked around searching for a certain person but she was not there. I rubbed my eyes for a clear view but still she was not there.

I looked around the room and it was TaecYeon Oppa's house. I yawned again sitting up on the bed. I got up from my bed feeling a jolt in my head. I shouldn't drink next time. I walked inside the bathroom to clean myself.

After getting ready, I went downstairs and saw food was placed on the table across the couch. There was a note under a plate. I picked it up to read.

Hey, sleepy head. Drink the hangover soup and eat your breakfast then you can go home if you want. You won't be alone because ChaeYoung and Mina Unnie are there. love you, sweetheart.

I smiled and crumbled the paper before placing it in my pocket. I ate my breakfast and drank the hangover soup she made. I really needed it because my head was still feeling heavy.