ELEVEN

Momo's pov

I was heading to room my room when I saw TzuYu coming from the rooftop. Her eyes were teary. 'She cried? Why?' She immediately hugged me when she saw me. I hugged back patting her back.

"What happened to my baby?"

"I'm sorry, moguri. I don't deserve you." She said resting on my shoulder.

"And why you think so?" I asked breaking our hug.

"I did something that I shouldn't. A while ago I just...." I placed my index finger on her lips to cut her off.

"I don't know what you did but don't say you don't deserve me."

"But I'm really sorry for what I did."

"Arraso. I forgive you." I said and kissed her cheek. She wiped her not falling tears. I giggled at her act.

"I don't know how to say it but what all I can say is only sorry." She again apologized.

"Yah, I forgive you. Just stop, will you?" I nearly shouted because I didn't like her apologizing so much for something. She shook her head and pouted.

"Then I should punish you." I smirked. I pulled her in my room and pinned her on the door.

"Yah, someone might see." She said with nervousness.

"Let them see, it's your line, right?" I leaned closer to her but I couldn't control my laugh after seeing her flinching that much.

"Yah, why are you laughing?" She asked making me loose my grip.

"You're such a kid. Your face was priceless." I said letting go of her hands. She frowned and lifted me up like a bride not minding my weight.

"Yu Ju, what are you doing?" I gulped.

"Did you close the door perfectly?" She asked looking at the bed.

"Yes, I did. But what you...."

"Ssshhhh, someone said I'm a kid. So now this kid is going to play." She smirked at me.

"You're joking, right? We're not gonna do that, huh?" I gulped again in her arms. She was making my heart beat abnormal.

"Kids don't usually make jokes." She said and took me to the bed.

"Are you sure? Better think about it twice." I said with a smirk. She was getting on my nerves now.

"This kid is sur....." I cut her words with a sudden kiss.

I pulled her in to the bed and now I was on top of her. I put my hands on her waist and leaned closer with a smirk. She gulped looking into my eyes. I kissed her passionately closing my eyes. 'You thought you can win, huh?' We were kissing for almost a minute. She broke the kiss because we both needed air. I lay down beside her.

"Is that what you call punishment?" She said running her hand on my abs.

"You can say that." I said while slapping her hand on my abs.

"But what about my punishment?" She said with a smirk.

"What about yours?"

"You said I'm a kid." She pouted.

"Yes, you are. You lost." I said chuckling.

"Then let me play." She said hovering on my top. She flipped our position squeezing my slender waist.

I gulped again but exact then she kissed me. I slowly wrapped my arms around her nape. That kiss was rough yet passionate. She then roamed her hand in my clothes, touching my abs. A current ran in my body from head to toe. I slapped her hand but she just laughed between our kiss.