THIRTEEN

I didn't care about the message because I was in good mood. I arrived at my destination and finally I went to the door to ring the bell but before I could do, suddenly someone open it.

"Oh, hello Hyung. What are you doing here?" JungKook bowed down.

"Dude, same question." I asked him more like teased him because I already knew about him and Jimin.

"I'm here to meet his parents today and you? Here to confess to JiHyo?" He said smirking at me.

"Don't give me that look because I already confessed. We're going on a date today." I said smirking back.

"Sure, sure." He smirked and bid his good bye. I messaged JiHyo that I'm here but just then the door was opened by someone again and it was JiHyo.

"Let's go?" I said giving her my hand to hold. She blushed and took my hand. I gently kissed the back of her palm.

"Where are we going?" She asked shyly while walking toward the car.

"Well, you choose."

"Somewhere quiet?" She said hopping inside the car.

"Library?" I asked while laughing.

"No, I mean where we can spend our time or talk without disturbance."

"You want to talk to me?" I looked at her who was watching outside of the window.

"Okay, let me think where we can go?" I stopped the car and went outside. I called my sister for help.

"NaYeon-ah?"

'Nae?"

"Do you know any place where no one can disturb me and I can freely talk to someone?"

"Oyeee, are you on your date?"

"You can say like that."

"Eyyy Oppa, you're not blushing, right?"

"Can you just shut up and help me?"

"First call me Noona."

"Aish you...okay Noona, please help me. I'm just asking because you know what girls like the most."

"Arraso. Take her to the beach or Park or amusement Park. Amusement Park is best option, try it and don't do something silly, okay?"

"Nae, nae, don't teach me now. Thank you for your advice kid." I ended the call and went in the car.

"Sorry to make you wait. Let's go?"

"Where are we going?" She asked again.

"Somewhere quiet as you said." I drove off and we reach to an amusement Park.

"Here we go." I said opening the door for her.

"Here?"

"I know it's not quiet but we can talk without any disturbance." She nodded looking around the area. I grabbed her hand and went for any ride we would like.

"You're not comfortable?"

"Ani, don't worry. I'm fine." She said with a smile. But little did I know she was not comfortable so I pulled her with me outside and we went toward my car.

"Where are we going now?" She said biting her lip in confusion.

"Somewhere quiet, really quiet." I said and open the door for her. The ride was full of silence so I thought to break it.