NINETY TWO

The maid opened the door and TzuYu entered in the house. First thing she asked was that where Sana was. The maid informed her and she straight went toward the mini pool Minatozaki residence had. She saw Sana was busy in capturing the moon in her camera.

"Did I disturb you?" TzuYu said behind her. Sana turned to her and sighed.

"DaHyun told you to come here, right?"

"Yeah, because she is worried for you." TzuYu said standing beside her facing the moon.

"Say hello to my mom." Sana said pointing a star in the sky. TzuYu waved at the star and bowed a little.

"Are you really okay, Unnie?" TzuYu asked side hugging her. Sana nodded leaning her head on her shoulder.

"TzuYu-ah." She called out for her who just hummed in response.

"What are we?" Sana asked standing in front of TzuYu. TzuYu let out a chuckle and cupped her cheeks.

"You're Minatozaki Sana and I'm Yoo TzuYu. I'm from Yoo family and you're soon to be a member of that family. I'm DaHyun Unnie's sister and you're her soon to be wife." TzuYu said caressing her cheeks with her thumbs.

Sana closed her eyes feeling the warmth of her palms. TzuYu leaned foreward and placed a kiss on her forehead. Sana came back in her sense and removed TzuYu's hands from her cheeks.

"It's cold here Unnie. Let's get inside."

"I don't want to." Sana said pouting and looked away. She gasped when TzuYu carried her in her arms.

"Yah, get me down." Sana whined but TzuYu Just shrugged it off and carried Sana into her room.

"You're not heavy like before. Unnie eat healthy or I'll tell DaHyun Unnie." TzuYu warned placing her on the bed.

"Oh really? What you'll say to her?'

"I'll say that I picked you u..." TzuYu went silent and Sana smirked at her.

"You gonna say her that I picked Sana Unnie in my arms and she was not heavy like before?" Sana asked smirking. TzuYu looked at her frowning. She couldn't say that to DaHyun like that.

"I'm calling DaHyun. Let's see how you gonna say that." Sana fished out her phone to call DaHyun but TzuYu Jumped on the bed snatching the phone from her hand.

"Yah, give it back." Sana tried to take it back but TzuYu ran toward the door to escape.

"TzuYu-ah give it back or I'll make you pay for this."

"Really? What you gonna do?" TzuYu asked and stuck out her tongue. Sana whined and turned away with her puffy cheeks and crossing arms. TzuYu smiled on her cute reaction and walked near to her.

"Unnie, Sana Unnie."

"Don't talk to me."

"Okay then I'll just call DaHyun Unnie to say I saw you kissing a random girl." TzuYu said and called DaHyun.

TzuYu put the phone near Sana's ear to let her hear that it was ringing. Sana widened her eyes and turned back but TzuYu leaned backward hiding the phone behind her back.

"TzuYu give it back you idiot." Sana yelled but TzuYu raised her hand to save the phone.

"Hey Sana." DaHyun answered the call and the phone was still in TzuYu's grip. Before TzuYu could say anything, Sana jumped on TzuYu and pressed her lips on hers. TzuYu widened her eyes and pushed Sana back.

"Unnie, it was a mistake. Don't be mistaken. I'll call you later." TzuYu said on the phone waving her hand and ended the call.

"It was a VIDEO call." TzuYu shouted on Sana who just realized what she had done. She facepalmed with almost tears in her eyes.

"TzuYu-ah, what did I do? what did I do TzuYu?" Sana asked almost crying.

TzuYu sighed and pulled her in a hug rubbing her back. Sana started sobbing while TzuYu was comforting her.

"Unnie, it was mistake okay? Nothing happened."

"How I'm gonna show my face to DaHyun? She'll be mad."

"Of course, she'll be but don't worry I'll explain her."

"She won't leave me, right?" Sana asked facing her.

"Why would she leave this cutie squirrel?" TzuYu said wiping her tears.

"Unnie, you're someone that no one can resist. So, don't worry. I'll handle this, arraso?" TzuYu said after kissing her forehead. Sana nodded and rested her head on TzuYu's shoulder.

When TzuYu was assured of Sana's sleeping, she laid her down on the bed and covered her with the blanket. She caressed her hair before laying beside her.

TzuYu was about to sleep but she remembered something. She quickly got up from the bed grabbing her phone. She walked out of the room silently.

TzuYu took a deep breath and called DaHyun. she tried for the seventh time but DaHyun was not picking her calls. She didn't even reply to her texts. TzuYu sighed and sat on the floor staring the phone screen. Her heart was feeling heavy so at last, she called someone who could help her.

"How's Sana?"

"Unnie, everything is fine. I just wanted to talk to you for a while." TzuYu said as a tear slipped from her eye.

"What happened? You're okay? Wait I'm coming."

"No Unnie, don't worry. I'm alright. Tomorrow...can we talk about something tomorrow? Please?"

"Are you drunk, Yu Ju? You're asking for permission?"

"I just thought maybe you have schedules tomorrow."

"I'm always free for my kids."

"Okay Unnie, take care and don't go wild."

"Yah, we didn't do anything like that."

"I wonder how NaYeon Unnie is controlling you for a month now." TzuYu giggled and ended the call before JeongYeon could bash her.

She then walked back to Sana's room and lay down beside her. The next days were going to be tough for her.

To be continued...

Short chapter I know... I'm just feeling like making it short 🤔

This app is making problem again...I can't post chapters again😒

Don't forget to vote...

  👇