ONE HUNDRED & TWO***

"TzuYu said you ordered the dinner." NaYeon asked calmly. JeongYeon nodded without looking at her.

"I said I'll cook then why?" NaYeon asked again.

"You said I can't cook it and I thought you'll be tired so." JeongYeon said shrugging off. She then cleaned the table while NaYeon washed the dishes.

"You want ice cream?" JeongYeon asked with her puppy eyes.

"I'll go buy. You don't need to go anywhere."

"Yah, I'm not a kid and the icecream shop is not that far." JeongYeon said wearing her shoes.

"Jeong, no. come back here." NaYeon whined but JeongYeon didn't listen and walked out of the house.

She sighed and sat on the dining chair waiting for her. She gasped when she saw JeongYeon's phone on the couch.

"She forgot her phone." NaYeon groaned.

It had been almost ten minutes and JeongYeon was still not yet back. NaYeon was being worried now, worst that JeongYeon didn't had her phone.

She opened the door and waited for JeongYeon walking back and forth on the porch. Suddnedly her phone rang and she answered without seeing the called ID.

"Hey JeongYeon. Are you sleeping already?" NaYeon frowned when she heard Jennie's voice. She felt so much happy when she saw JeongYeon coming toward her with a paper bag.

"Hello? JeongYeon are you there."

"Wifey, what are you doing outside? Pabo bunny, let's get in." JeongYeon said pulling her inside.

"Oh, that's my phone. Who's there?" JeongYeon asked and NaYeon put the phone on JeongYeon ear.

"Nae, who's there?" JeongYeon asked confusedly entering inside while NaYeon closed the door.

"Hey JeongYeon, it's Jennie. You hadn't save my number yet?" Jennie asked with a chuckle.

Before JeongYeon could reply, NaYeon pulled her in a kiss grabbing her nape. JeongYeon dropped the phone startled by NaYeon's sudden movement. It didn't take her long to respond.

"Hello? JeongYeon? You're still there? hello?" Jennie asked then ended the call when she got no response. JeongYeon pulled NaYeon close but NaYeon pushed her back breaking the kiss.

"Why she called you this late?"

"Late? It's only ten in the night." Jeonyeon reasoned. NaYeon frowned and walked upstairs stomping her feet.

"Bunny, the ice cream..."

"I don't wanna eat that." NaYeon said cutting her off and slammed the door making JeongYeon flinch.

She sighed and put the ice cream in the fridge. She picked her phone from the floor and walked upstairs in her room.

"You're mad because sha c-called me at NIGHT or you're mad because she called ME." JeongYeon asked NaYeon who was sulking under the cover.

She pulled the blanket over her and found NaYeon pouting curling into fetus.

"What a cute baby." JeongYeon smiled and carried NaYeon in her arms.

"Jeong, get me down." NaYeon calmly said.

"First, give me a popo." She said pouting her lips. NaYeon looked away huffing.

"Come on baby, give me a popo. JeongYeon wants a popo." JeongYeon said with aegyo making NaYeon giggle.

"Now that's like my good bunny. Give me a popo." JeongYeon said leaning closer but NaYeon pushed her head back. JeongYeon put NaYeon on the bed and started tickling her.