ONE HUNDRED & NINE

"When you trip over love, it's easy to get up but when you fall in love, it's impossible to stand again." TaeHyung said his cheesy line as his vow, sliding the ring in JiHyo's finger. They all laughed at his cute gesture clapping with cheers.

"From where did you stole this line?" Mr Kim teased him from behind.

"This is what Einstein said." TaeHyung said flashing his smile.

"Today, I take my place as your wife. May our days be long and may they be seasoned with faith, love, understanding and respect for each other." JiHyo said smiling and slid the ring in his finger. Everyone hooted in happiness clapping their hands.

"Now the couple can kiss." The priest said. TaeHyung cupped JiHyo's cheeks and without wasting anytime, he pressed his lips on hers. they all cheered in happiness and joy.

Now it was time for DaHyun and Sana. They were standing in front of each other with joy in their eyes. The priest cleared his throat before starting his speech and rituals.

"Today is the beginning of our new life with each other and I choose to spend my today and all of my tomorrows with you with happiness, love and laughter." DaHyun said blushing.

"Let's built a home of laughter, love and support. Let's create a warm and welcoming space for the good times and the bad. Let's be a home for each other, forever and ever." Sana said with almost teary eyes.

"Now the couple can kiss." The priest repeated again and the couple happily obliged.

First, Mr Kim flinched but then opened his eyes looking at the couple kissing eachother. He smiled with overwhelmed happiness in his heart.

"You still don't like that, right?" JeongYeon whispered beside him. He shot her a glare.

"JeongYeon-ah, I'm gonna catch the bouquet." NaYeon pulled JeongYeon with her. JeongYeon let her drag her.

In JiHyo's turn, ChaeYoung caught it and cheered in happiness showing it to everyone. Then it was DaHyun's turn and this time JungKook caught it shoving the girls behind. All the girls bashed him because he took their chance.

"What? I want to marry too." He said and stuck out his tongue.

"Are you crazy?" Jimin said standing a side carrying his girl. JungKook pouted and went to stand beside him.

They all were celebrating the night in the reception hall. JiSoo was also there to attend the wedding. The night was so really great for them. JeongYeon went to her parents to talk about some arrangements.

"Dad, the lights are not working there." She said pointing at the direction but before she could show that to him, the lights were properly on.

"Son, they really managed it well. Don't worry." Mr Kim said patting her shoulder. She nodded and looked around to find another problem.

"Unnie..." ChaeYoung showed her broken earrings to JeongYeon pouting.

JeongYeon scratched her nape and checked in her pocket. There she found a pair of earrings that NaYeon gave her to wear but JeongYeon had denied because she found it awkward wearing earrings while she was going to wear tuxedo.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I really don't need it." JeongYeon said patting her head and went toward the exist door.