THIRTY FIVE

"Let's exchange our rings, hubby." I leaned closer and whispered in her ear. She smiled, a smile that could reach to her ears.

"Why you're so cheesy, wifey?" She pulled me by my waist.

"Let's do it now or I'll be late for my class." I whined shaking her body. She stopped me and took my hand putting on the ring in my finger.

"My turn." I said and took her hand and did the same. She then cleared her throat.

"Now the couple can kiss." She said and I giggled nodding. She leaned closer to capture my lips. I responded back gripping on her collar. She pulled me by waist closing the gap between our bodies. I pulled out after our hot session in the morning before she could go any further.

"Now it's time to go, hubby."

"You're leaving your hubby alone?" She pouted kissing my nose tip.

"Yah, don't be this cute." I poked her cheek.

"Let's go o-on a date tonight wifey."

"Appa won't allow only two of us babe." I said still hugging her.

"Then we'll go with our kids." She said rubbing our nose together. Kids? I giggled and nodded.

"I want to marry you in real and want to make them my real kids." I said pouting.

"Make them or make new?" She said biting my ear. I tilted my head biting my lip.

"Soon that day will come. For n-now they're still your kids." She said fixing the collar of my uniform. Then I heard the honk of the car.

"Okay, I'll wait for tonight." I pecked on her lips and waved to her.

"Take care wifey." She waved back and I blushed seeing her boxy smile. My heart seemed to explode anytime.

______________________________________

TaeHyung's pov

"Can you please stop staring and smiling?" I asked her. She was staring her ring since she hopped inside and it was been straight six minutes. She was smiling like an idiot. She nodded and turned to look outside of the window.

"Who gave it? Are you seeing someone?" I teased her though I knew who it was.

"Jeong gifted me. Isn't it pretty?" She said showing it to me.

"It really is because I was the one who suggested." I said grinning.

"You suggested?" She looked at me in debelief.

"The day before your birthday, she asked me to suggest a gift for you."

"So, you suggested ring because you stole mine?"

"Yah, it was mine. I just lost it and you found it in the kitchen."

"Whatever but thanks for suggesting her."

"Isn't it what a girl wants the most from her lover?" I teased again and she choked in the air.

"W-What you said? Lover?"

"Just joking Noona. But seriously if she were a guy, she would be a perfect match for you."

"Are you serious?" She exclaimed.

"I said if. Don't think too much." I said focusing on the road.

"You know..." She said fiddling the ring in her finger. I looked at her telling to continue.

"I love her." As she said I pushed the break and the car stopped with a tart voice. 'What she said?'

"What you said?"