NINETEEN

Sana's pov

TzuYu called me to the garden next to momo's house where I, Mina and Momo always go for jogging. She wanted to short out things between me and DaHyun. I went there and there was everyone but TzuYu excused them and took me with her.

"What you wanted to talk about?"

"Sana Unnie, do you really love DaHyun Unnie?"

"What do you think after kissing you I changed my mind?" I teased her.

"I'm serious." She frowned.

"Yes, I love her. I love her more than her now I think."

"She's broken. She wants you back."

"It's not my fault TzuYu. She broke up with me without my agreement. Now why can't she come to me and say 'I want you back' which I'm doing for months."

"I know but I think there is something that is stopping her."

"What do you mean? Any other girl?" I frowned.

"No Unnie, she still loves you but not admitting."

"I know. So? What we gonna do about this?"

"She won't tell us herself so we need to make her confess."

"How?"

"How about making her jealous?"

"Jealous, huh? With whom? You can help me with this, right?" I smirked.

"Me? No, how can I do this?"

"Oh, come on TzuYu. Just be sweet with me, it's enough and you can hug me as you did a while ago."

"Okay but..."

"And you can kiss me whenever you want." I said cutting her off with a smirk. After what we did on roof top, I love to tease her.

"What?" She exclaimed.

"Yes, it will feel real for her. On cheeks, pabo." I hit her head because she was thinking something else.

"I don't think so." She said making cringy face.

"TzuYu, believe me. Let's give it a try."

"Sana Unnie, it's not so easy. Hugging is okay but you're talking about that. I can't do this. We have to be in a limit."

"Are you thinking about Momo? Who is more important here? Me or Momo?" I asked frowning.

"Of course, you Unnie." She said without thinking. 'Wait...what? What she said? Me?' I glared at her and hit her head again.

"I'm more important than Momo?"

"For me, here my DaHyun Unnie is more important." She said giving a boring look while rubbing her head.

"TzuYu-ah. Thank you." I said hugging her.

"I'll do anything for my Unnie's happiness."

"You're a great sister, TzuYu." I patted her head and we headed back to the others. But there we found Momo only. Maybe others were still not found by JeongYeon.

"Momoring I'm going now. See you at school." I said but it looked like she just ignored me. She was just staring me and was busy in her deep thinking.

"Momoring, hey Momo, don't forget to bring my notes." I reminded her.

"Arraso, now go." She said with an irritated tone. Suddenly I was greeted by TzuYu's kiss on my cheek. I widened my eyes and looked at her who just pointed at DaHyun who was coming toward us. I giggled and slapped her shoulder that was a part of our plan to make DaHyun jealous.