FORTY THREE

Next morning 5:13 A.M...

No One's Pov

TaeHyung got a call. He lazily picked his phone from the table and saw the caller ID. He frowned and answered quikly.

"Hyung, why so early?"

"Open the door. I'm here."

"You what?" He said rubbing his eyes. Soon he heard the door bell.

"I'm here. Now come and open the door."

"But why so suddenly?" TaeHyung rushed to open his door and went downstairs to the living room but saw the maid was already opening the door.

"Why? Don't you like me to see here?" The person responded with a glare after ending the call.

"It's not like that but you didn't inform us." TaeHyung said walking toward him.

"I did. And for your information, I'm invited here." He said giving TaeHyung a manly hug.

"Invited for what?"

"Let's talk later about this. Where is everyone?"

"In this early morning, you're hoping a grand welcome? They all are sleeping." TaeHyung said in disbelief.

"But I told uncle that I'm coming. Oh, I forget to tell him the time." He giggled embarrassedly.

"Oh, great as always. You look tired. Go wash up." TaeHyung signalled him to the guest room.

"No, I want to surprise NaYeon first." He said walking upstairs going toward NaYeon's room.

"Wait." TaeHyung stopped him because he was tensed if he will witness NaYeon with someone in her room. First, they both are girls, second, he didn't want him to witness if they're doing something. But it was early morning, maybe they were sleeping.

"What?" He asked with confused look.

"You can't enter in a girl's room without knocking."

"When I said I'm going in directly?" He giggled and knocked the door. He knocked already four times but no one responded.

"Is she taking sleeping pills?" He asked scratching him head. TaeHyung frowned.

"She's sleepy head. Let's meet her later." TaeHyung said and pulled him to his room but just then the door was opened.

"What you need? I have no classes today. Let me sleep." NaYeon whined rubbing her eyes.

"Surprise!" He said opening his arms for NaYeon.

"TaecYeon Oppa? What are you doing here?" NaYeon seemed shocked and hugged him.

So, welcome the new entry...

Ok TaecYeon : cousin of TaeHyung and momo.