FIFTY NINE

"Are you joking? I would like to say no, a big NO. Oppa, I'm already taken." I yelled. That was my picture he was showing to me.

"I'm not even intrested in you NaYeon. I already have someone." He gave me a boring look.

"Who is that? Do I know him?" I smirked clinging on him though I knew that person who was his long-time crush. 'NamJoon Oppa.'

"You already know that." He glared pushing me back and opened the door looking around.

"They're looking for me. I'll leave after sometime. You can go and tell your parent to reject my parents' offer if they talk about our marriage things, okay?" He asked and I nodded.

I exited from the room and went back to my campus.

After classes ended, I called TaeHyung while waiting near the outside gate of the campus.

"Oye, I'm waiting for almost five minutes. Where are you?"

"NaYeon, I'm busy with Hyungs. Jin Hyung wants my company so you understand what I mean, right?"

"Yeah yeah. So, what now? Appa will go after 3 hours. I can't wait for 3 hours here."

"Then call TaecYeon Hyung. Say him sorry from me for bothering."

"Nae and don't drink too much or I'll tell JiHyo."

"Arraso." He ended the call.

I called TaecYeon Oppa to fetch me and lucky me that he was around the area. I waited for few minutes and there he came. I hopped inside waving hello to him.

"Today was a long day." He said as I fixed my seatbelts.

"I know, can we g-go now?" JeongYeon said from behind. Did I hear the right person? 'JeongYeon? Here?' I looked behind and saw her smirking.

"Why are you here hub...jeong?" I asked her with excitement but my tongue slipped. I couldn't call her 'Hubby' in front of TaecYeon Oppa.

"Why? Can't I go outside?" She pouted.

"Better no pout or I'll..." I smirked at her.

"Or you'll what?" TaecYeon Oppa asked.

"Or I'll pinch her cheeks. She looks cute like a little baby." I said giggling.

"That's what I love about her." He mumbled. I shook my head. I feel pity for him. 'Should I tell him that I was the one JeongYeon kept mentioning?'

I looked at JeongYeon who was still pouting. I sighed and looked back to the outside.

"It's not the root Oppa." I said looking at him.

"I know. We're going out to eat our dinner."

"A date? With JeongYeon? Did I disturb you two?" I smirked at JeongYeon who looked away.

"No, but yes kind of. She said she wants to eat outside with me as a favour of my efforts."

"Yeah yeah, I understand. I'm really jealous. I'm all alone." I faked a sob looking at JeongYeon who didn't bother to look at me. I frowned.

After a silent drive, Oppa stopped the car and we went outside roaming our eyes around.

'It is the same restaurant where JeongYeon came for her first date before my birthday. That was the night when we did it for the...'

"Our first time." She whispered in my right ear sending chill in my body. I looked at her who was smirking.

"What? Let's go." Oppa called us. I bit my lip and looked away from her who held my hand.